Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over was installing posts for a fence today

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
as i was doing it i observed about 10 people cross to the other side of the street when they got close to me, every single one of them a female. it's like when people get in close proximity to me their dopamine levels plummet or something, foids want to eliminate any chance of any interaction with a sub8 male. the irony is i would never approach a female in a million years.

Roasties can smell the incel off a man.

as i was doing it i observed about 10 people cross to the other side of the street when they got close to me, every single one of them a female. it's like when people get in close proximity to me their dopamine levels plummet or something, foids want to eliminate any chance of any interaction with a sub8 male. the irony is i would never approach a female in a million years

if they could they would slaughter your sub 8 from existance, foids are the devil

Im literally invisible to foids. I always need to do the first approach, even in everyday situations

yOu jUSt hAv t0 sHoW3R nD bEe CoNFidEnT