Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was i the wrong in this situation here.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Baisically i study engineering right know and i was going in the library after class for like say 4 to 7 at night mainly cause i had a cad (computer aided design) project to finish for that specific class.

Cad is a industry that interests me anyways back to the main point here I told her I was going to be a bit late and she said okay as soon as I got home she wants me to explain why i was out till 7.

When i said the librabry she wants details when i say you don't need to know she says all moms need to no i said no no no I need my privacy.

She started screaming quite loud when i shout back she goes this is not what most people do i then go onto explain most of western sons do this they get privacy how do i know cause i here stories i have ears i'm human.

Anyways she says your not English your Bengali i said sometimes i wish i was English she then goes to shout and i mutter aggravated under my voice she then starts getting pissed and then when i said oh but when you call me a dog's son when you fucking say i am a retard then it's alright but heavens forbid i grow a bit pissed just a tiny bit and that is wrong.

Am i in the wrong here or is she and this is legit how this shit turned out i am not making up a single fucking detail this is how most tradional islamic parents act they don't view you as a fucking person to them your a unit

Baisically i study engineering right know and i was going in the library after class for like say 4 to 7 at night mainly cause i had a cad (computer aided design) project to finish for that specific class.

Cad is a industry that interests me anyways back to the main point here I told her I was going to be a bit late and she said okay as soon as I got home she wants me to explain why i was out till 7.

When i said the librabry she wants details when i say you don't need to know she says all moms need to no i said no no no I need my privacy.

She started screaming quite loud when i shout back she goes this is not what most people do i then go onto explain most of western sons do this they get privacy how do i know cause i here stories i have ears i'm human.

Anyways she says your not English your Bengali i said sometimes i wish i was English she then goes to shout and i mutter aggravated under my voice she then starts getting pissed and then when i said oh but when you call me a dog's son when you fucking say i am a retard then it's alright but heavens forbid i grow a bit pissed just a tiny bit and that is wrong.

Am i in the wrong here or is she and this is legit how this shit turned out i am not making up a single fucking detail this is how most tradional islamic parents act they don't view you as a fucking person to them your a unit

fck her your in the right , dont get cucked by your mom at least try to