Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was I able to sculpt hunter eye correctly? (Work in progress, need feedback)

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

honestly, no

Hmm... thanks. What do you think could be better?
width to height ratio should be higher and it should be deep set. orbital decompressionmaxx theory

you just need to have a strong eye bridge and lower the level of eye brows. it all depends on the level of eye brows tbh.
well i never used the computer to draw so i don't really know how 3d drawing really works

width to height ratio should be higher and it should be deep set. orbital decompressionmaxx theory
Agreed on the decompression. That will come next. For now, I'm just trying to get the shape of the eye right. Yes, increasing the width did occur to me. Thank you.

you just need to have a strong eye bridge and lower the level of eye brows. it all depends on the level of eye brows tbh.
well i never used the computer to draw so i don't really know how 3d drawing really works
Thanks, yes I was pondering on it yesterday, all day long. This all comes later for me. For the time being, I'm trying to get the shape of the eyelids correct.

I would make them a bit deeper set into the skull, and maybe add a hood. Look at that one model Sean O’Pry

They aren't deep set enough

No the one before that is better
My goal is to create a masculine version of this eye area of this anime girl:

UPDATE:

@kay' @Med Amine @Mortis

What do you think is lacking?
I feel like you did a good job on the lower eyelid but the upper needs some more refinement.

Yea this one looks good too i think we need to see the whole face to see how it goes with it
A more masculine version of this:
1685910663421-png.769972

Something like this:
Hitman 4

You realize that hunter eyes are a combination of strong orbital bones and soft tissue around the eyeballs?
Yes but that orbital cavity will shape the eyelids as well. I spend a lot of time over the orbital bones and brow ridge, but needed to understand how those bones would impact the eyelid shape as well which is why I'm doing this exercise.

make the distance between the upper and lower eyelids shorter and reduce the space between the eyes and eyebrows.
make the eyes less protruding and more deep-seated as that is the main difference between prey eyes and hunter's eyes.

Also, make the face tight and remove all of these wrinkles and bumps.
minimize eyelid exposure and make the eyes tilt downward like this >D NOT this <D preferably horizontal though
@wereq

Last edited:
make the distance between the upper and lower eyelids shorter and reduce the space between the eyes and eyebrows.

update from this morning ^

make the eyes less protruding and more deep-seated as that is the main difference between prey eyes and hunter's eyes.
That's not included in this step. I'm just focusing on the shape of the eyelids in this exercise.

minimize eyelid exposure
Yes good point.
make the eyes tilt downward like this >D NOT this <D preferably horizontal though

View attachment 770137
update from this morning ^

That's not included in this step. I'm just focusing on the shape of the eyelids in this exercise.
View attachment 770138

Yes good point.

View attachment 770139
almost perfect decrease the distance between the eyelids a little bit more.
That's not included in this step. I'm just focusing on the shape of the eyelids in this exercise

that is a bummer this is a core characteristic of the hunter eyes.
when you get to this part you will have the infamous hunter eyes