Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Hitler correct to fight and kill the enemies so that all suffer together

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I like it the concept though. If white devils attack ethnics then whites should die as well according to the theory of Hitler and I love his theories.

What are your thoughts correct or incorrect? Should I suffer if attacked like a bitch and turn the other cheek? Or should I kill the mutha fucka and his entire family?

Look over the jewry and Germanic rubbish and jump straight to the eye for an eye part thats the good stuff of the speech

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by84_K39CuU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf4B7z7uAU

Last edited:
No idea what you're on about:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Whites were already fully aware that when they attack ethnics, the ethnics fight back and people on both sides die, even if the ratio might be lopsided. The reality of war as something where people on both sides die didn't start with Hitler jflmao:feelshaha::feelskek:.

No idea what you're on about:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Whites were already fully aware that when they attack ethnics, the ethnics fight back and people on both sides die, even if the ratio might be lopsided. The reality of war as something where people on both sides die didn't start with Hitler jflmao:feelshaha::feelskek:.
still though his speech is good. If attacked then its sweet, brilliant, amazing and wonderful to die together instead of suffering alone.

still though his speech is good. If attacked then its sweet, brilliant, amazing and wonderful to die together instead of suffering alone.
Fair enough.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back