Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was hanging out with people any different in 2010 and before?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
How much has hanging out with people and partying while young changed since 2010 and years before? Was it always the same, or people today do something different?

Fuck if I know, always had a miserable existence TBF. Living in a criminal thug location while not being that way sucks big time.
I suppose if you lived in a normal environment as opposed to being a minority surrounded by hateful motherfuckers; most likely better back then I would say.

Before you could hang out with friends and foids wouldn't be involved but now these days it seems they have to be fucking everywhere and no safe spaces left

Yes. Being a very young kid was better.

People were more chill and less uptight back in the days tbh.

God, I sound like an old man..

People were more chill and less uptight back in the days tbh.

God, I sound like an old man..
We autists tend to have more wisdom and knowledge than normie NPCs, so no doubt about that.

JFL no. Foids have been invading male communities and tearing friendships apart since forever
Yea but I'm talking about since I got older

smartphones destroyed society, too bad steve jobs didn't rot sooner

We are on a higher level of consciousness :feelsthink:
I think I might be. does it do me any good? Probably not. Is it overwhelmingly a burden? Definitely

I never hung out with anyone back then