Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Greycel Opression a real thing during 2018-19 era?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
just waiting for 2019cels and older to comment on this
:feelscomfy:
Same. I was a mostly an occasional lurker during that time so I don't have a correct recollection of how the situation was during that era.

i don't remember being oppressed tbh and i was a greycel for like 6 months.

Sometimes users will just point out the fact that you are a greycel to discredit ur points.

yes, however it was not necessarily attacking one for being greycel per se, simply that when you're a clueless new user, not accustomed to the community, then you probably haven't grasped and learned essential lessons here. most would do retarded oblivious posts that was painful to see.

yes, however it was not necessarily attacking one for being greycel per se, simply that when you're a clueless new user, not accustomed to the community, then you probably haven't grasped and learned essential lessons here. most would do retarded oblivious posts that was painful to see.
This tbh. I am guilty of it too. To an extent atleast.

Yes I remember them getting mercilessly bullied

As far as I remember, lots of new users were "bullied" (but not in a brutal way) in the spring of 2018, aprilcels, maycels and such.
They were called maycels not graycels, because maybe the names weren't even colored yet. Or maybe they were, another old user might correct me on that.

Established users have always been and will always be suspicious and/or condescending towards new users. Once someone spends enough time here and/or has enough non-low quality posts, this behavior always changes.

I go through it, but my first post was really a shit

As far as I remember, lots of new users were "bullied" (but not in a brutal way) in the spring of 2018, aprilcels, maycels and such.
They were called maycels not graycels, because maybe the names weren't even colored yet. Or maybe they were, another old user might correct me on that.

Established users have always been and will always be suspicious and/or condescending towards new users. Once someone spends enough time here and/or has enough non-low quality posts, this behavior always changes.
Thanks, that was very insightful.
I go through it, but my first post was really a shit
So was mine. :feelsbadman:

jfl "opression". You got called an "(insert whatever month you joined-cel") at worst. And told your threads were dumb

That was it
It was just a matter of speech. :feelsbadman:

It was just a meme

No, they were just really dumb

Well when I first joined I was immediately attacked by various users and abused by the olderjoindatecels but to be honest I don't blame them, and all it really was was baptism by fire. I for one think we are far too lenient with todays greycels they should go through the rite of passage.

Last edited: