Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was going through my old hard drive

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
found a platformer i was coding back in my first year of uni, i spent 6 months learning how to use c# and unity2d then planning it out and using gimp to try and make art sprites i remember. i wish i had that dedication now.

Are you a STEMcel?

Computer Science?

Keep up the good fight, don't drop out of uni.

I feel like a failure, I always wanted to be a STEMcel but I have a retarded understanding of math.

If I ever ascend I will make my hapa kids the stereotypical math masters and have their mom beat them if they don't like it.

I feel like I can't call myself a true geek with my foid major.

I still have one of my old hard drives from the mid-late 2000s and like you I have tons of projects on there, it makes me sad how all of that idealism and motivation that I had 10 years ago is now gone

:feelsbadman:

Computer Science?

Keep up the good fight, don't drop out of uni.

I feel like a failure, I always wanted to be a STEMcel but I have a retarded understanding of math.

If I ever ascend I will make my hapa kids the stereotypical math masters and have their mom beat them if they don't like it.

I feel like I can't call myself a true geek with my foid major.
computer engineering, I was supposed to graduate next year but I dropped all my courses last semester and they are not being offered until next semester so I have to wait another 2 years to graduate now.

you could probably go for a STEM major, if you are hardworking you can do it no problem

I still have one of my old hard drives from the mid-late 2000s and like you I have tons of projects on there, it makes me sad how all of that idealism and motivation that I had 10 years ago is now gone

:feelsbadman:
yeah I was considering picking it back up but it feels weird looking back and seeing how motivated I was to finish it and not having 1% of it right now
i expected for you to drop a good hentai collection
I have my hentai and anime wallpaper and picture collection on my old laptop that has around 30GB and recently got 20GB more from a python script someone made to collect them from gelbooru and pixiv

used to have around 200GB of JAV to on my old PC back at home but had to delete it before i went to uni and I regret it should have taken the HDD with me

Last edited:
computer engineering, I was supposed to graduate next year but I dropped all my courses last semester and they are not being offered until next semester so I have to wait another 2 years to graduate now.

you could probably go for a STEM major, if you are hardworking you can do it no problem

I was a fucking slacker in high school, my math is literally at a middle school level (pre-algebra). I cannot even understand fucking factoring (when you take a pair of numbers to make a big number smaller) which is pretty much where you need to start to solve every equation.

I only passed college algebra cause I loaded up the note apps of my calculator with example problems and formulas and the rest were take home tests but a final. (90+ on the 3 take home tests and 67 on the final).

I could do it probably but I will have to spend at least an hour a day with the free math tutors at my college. That would be lifefuel if they were Asian girls there though, there might be.

After I graduate I would go back for computer science if it meant it was the only way I could get a job in Japan.

I am kind of jealous of you tbhbthb, don't squander what you have. I wish I was doing a real incel major and was surrounded by Asian girls and maybe I could've made friends with some Asian bros in the compsci classes.

Instead of being surrounded by western refuse.

* I am hardworking but very lazy. I get high grades in my humanities classes because they're easy for me and come natural but math and science doesn't so I'd have to exert more effort.

As I said though I'd do it if it was the only way I could get a good job in Japan. I would do anything for a Japanese waifu.