Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WAS er even blackpilled?

• Thread starter bignosedsubhuman
  • Start date
B

bignosedsubhuman

Greycel
Just went though his manifesto and online posts and he seems to be jealous of rich, jacked, and tall men more rather than handsome men or prettyboys. This is in more line of redpill beliefs than blackpill ones.

Strong first post

He wasn't jealous of prettyboys because he convinced himself that he was a 10/10.
He was blackpilled, he knew looks mattered the most, and that's why he was so confused, because he thought he was at the peak of male attractiveness.

it was 2014 and earlier

He wasn't jealous of prettyboys because he convinced himself that he was a 10/10.
He was blackpilled, he knew looks mattered the most, and that's why he was so confused, because he thought he was at the peak of male attractiveness.
Never seen him use chad or stacy anywhere. Have read his entire manifesto. Hell many times he’s even complaining about ugly curries with hot blondes. He is proof that incels deserve free aid tho

I'm sure he had some delusion, no one thinks they're that beautiful and commits massacres out of nowhere
Despite being a manlet, he was rich and I don't think he was ugly, but he really thought he was a Chad
I really think he had some schizophrenic delusion

he was prior to the blackpill and all that shit becoming popular

but he was a great and intelligent gentleman, who understood the nature of the world

If he was blackpilled he would have gotten the fuck out of Chad Beach, California and tried his luck elsewhere instead of deluding himself into thinking he was just as attractive as a 6'2 chad and had the potential to slay

He wasnt blackpilled, he genuinely believed he was very attractive

Never seen him use chad or stacy anywhere. Have read his entire manifesto. Hell many times he’s even complaining about ugly curries with hot blondes. He is proof that incels deserve free aid tho
There was no chad or stacy in his time

Sure he was decent, but still far far away from the perfect, ideal, magnificent gentleman he claimed to be.
Cope. He’s entitled to a gf if femoids are entitled to rights.

Cope. He’s entitled to a gf if femoids are entitled to rights.
Nigger i never said he wasnt entitled to a foid wtf are you talking about. I pointed out he was average looking which is a fact. Typical graytard. You dont even know what cope means jfl these infiltrators keep getting more and more obvious

ER was the perfect storm of when top tier narcissism meets schizophrenia meets being a male Hapa. Totally a mentalcel but he was ahead of the curve on understanding how things truly work

Nigger i never said he wasnt entitled to a foid wtf are you talking about. I pointed out he was average looking which is a fact. Typical graytard. You dont even know what cope means jfl these infiltrators keep getting more and more obvious
He was above average looking or at least would’ve been if he fully leaned out

If he was blackpilled he would have gotten the fuck out of Chad Beach, California and tried his luck elsewhere instead of deluding himself into thinking he was just as attractive as a 6'2 chad and had the potential to slay
To be honest, I think ER was convinced he did not have the potential to 'slay', which is why he went forward with the shooting. I also think the mockery he received on his videos acted as an accelerant for him carrying the shooting.

Almost all mass shootings are driven or caused by a personal crisis of some kind, Rodger was no different. An overwhelming number of mass shooters are also suicidal, which I think Rodger was. He wanted to die.

Last edited:
I go to CHADsu (Arizona state univeristy) and have seen guys his height and uglier pull decent looking chicks. He needed to wear lifts, colored contacts, and gymmax tbh. Looks like a hapa version of clavicular lmao. Dude had so much potential unlike my big nosed curry ass

He wasn't, it's evident if you actually read My Twisted World and his various post.
Exactly

Last edited:
No, he wasn't fully blackpilled. He though he was attractive enough where hot girls should be approaching him out of the blue. He was slightly blackpilled though as shown in the video where he drives around Isla Vista in his BMW car while filming the suroundings. He said something like, "These guys here are the douchebags women go for, not supreme gentlemen like me". The guys he called douchebags were tall chads. He did realize height and looks mattered a bit. He was about to say another guy he saw walking was a douchebag women like until he saw the guys face and changed his mind because the guy was ugly. He did understand the blackpill deep down, but deluded himself to think more highly of himself

He definitely was to some extent I think. I remember when his dad interviewed with the Barbara foid his father said that Elliot complained that “he wasn’t as tall as me, and that girls won’t love because I’m not 6’2” so he was at least heightpilled.

No, he wasn't fully blackpilled. He though he was attractive enough where hot girls should be approaching him out of the blue. He was slightly blackpilled though as shown in the video where he drives around Isla Vista in his BMW car while filming the suroundings. He said something like, "These guys here are the douchebags women go for, not supreme gentlemen like me". The guys he called douchebags were tall chads. He did realize height and looks mattered a bit. He was about to say another guy he saw walking was a douchebag women like until he saw the guys face and changed his mind because the guy was ugly. He did understand the blackpill deep down, but deluded himself to think more highly of himself
We never saw their faces tbh. He should’ve just wore lifts liek amnesia on looosmax did jfl

We never saw their faces tbh. He should’ve just wore lifts liek amnesia on looosmax did jfl
ER couldn't have been helped much by lifts. He was too short, too autistic, and too asian

He definitely was to some extent I think. I remember when his dad interviewed with the Barbara foid his father said that Elliot complained that “he wasn’t as tall as me, and that girls won’t love because I’m not 6’2” so he was at least heightpilled.
yeah he was def heightpill ed and even lookspilled to an extent but it seemed he was more angry at toilets going for douchebags, in comparison we know now that the reason those doucebags got laid wasn’t because they were douchebags but because they were hot. Similarly, a prettyboy who was a nice guy would get laid more than a subhuman whose a douchebag.

5’9” isn’t too short though. And He honestly looked more latino than asian.
I do not believe he was 5'9" I believe he exaggerated his height and was really 5'7". He didn't look super asian, I will give you that. He did however have a face that was average at best and not very masculine looking

I do not believe he was 5'9" I believe he exaggerated his height and was really 5'7". He didn't look super asian, I will give you that. He did however have a face that was average at best and not very masculine looking
He claimed he was 5’9 and he had no reason to lie especially when he admitted to also being a dicklet. More importantly, the autopsy report has him listed as 175cm, which is 5’9. He was in Chadfornia though, so 5’9 may as well be 5’4 over there though

Depends what you mean by blackpilled, really. Being blackpilled has an individual meaning. In a general sense, I think Rodger felt disempowered and hopeless about his prospects of finding a future mate, noting this in his manifesto would have been an acknowledgement of this disempowerment and hopelessness.

So, I think he was, even if it was not expressed by him directly. His mother noted several indications of this in her own interview with a publication years after the shooting.

He claimed he was 5’9 and he had no reason to lie especially when he admitted to also being a dicklet. More importantly, the autopsy report has him listed as 175cm, which is 5’9. He was in Chadfornia though, so 5’9 may as well be 5’4 over there though
Perhaps him being in such a predominantly tall area made him seem shorter than he was

Depends what you mean by blackpilled, really. Being blackpilled has an individual meaning. In a general sense, I think Rodger felt disempowered and hopeless about his prospects of finding a future mate, noting this in his manifesto would have been an acknowledgement of this disempowerment and hopelessness.

So, I think he was, even if it was not expressed by him directly. His mother noted several indications of this in her own interview with a publication years after the shooting.
Yeas, I agree that he was blackpilled and realized how over it was for him, hence why he snapped and did what he did. He definitely deluded himself on some things though

I think I struggle a bit to empathise with Rodger all that much, given he basically had his life set out for him. This is usually the inverse of other shooters, who often struggle in poorly paid employment, are not valued by their peers, have a series of personal insults and injuries that develop into deep-seated resentments, or financial issues that finally cause them to go non compos mentis.

Rodger came off as selfish and a brat at times.

I think I struggle a bit to empathise with Rodger all that much, given he basically had his life set out for him.
he didn't entirely tbh, his studies were stagnating and his family went into debt