Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was ER an incel, mentalcel, or Chadlite?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
It seems to be that nobody can agree on what he is.

Some say he is a subhuman trucel, some say he is a Chadlite, etc.

I personally believe he was a normie mentalcel who just didn’t wait long enough to get his starfish sex.

He’s incel.

High tier normie

He’s incel.
What do you think of all the e girls wanting to fuck him? Is it hybristophilia (or whatever it’s called), virtue signaling, or just lying?

definitely not chadlite

i'd say he was 4/10 locationcel

he wasn't the best socially of course but i think even if he socialmaxxed it would have been hard for him to ascend

that's my opinion

What do you think of all the e girls wanting to fuck him? Is it hybristophilia (or whatever it’s called), virtue signaling, or just lying?
that's what i believe tbh

low-tier normie autistic locationcel

Mentalcel ethnic normie.

Where were they when he was alive? One of them could save his live and lives of his victims. Nowhere to be found.

Mentalcels don't really exist. Women make it easy for men when they're interested. A mentalcel is like a cope. There is only fakecels and incels.

E.R was definitely an incel, but back then the black pill wasn't so prominent. There was PUA HATE forums that he was apart of. I would say incel by nature but not by name.

definitely not chadlite

i'd say he was 4/10 locationcel

he wasn't the best socially of course but i think even if he socialmaxxed it would have been hard for him to ascend

that's my opinion
I’m pretty sure if he was NT he’d be a regular normie tier.

perhaps, ultimately women are the true judges
Yeah tbh. We can argue the details but in the end the women choose who to fuck and who to hate.
Mentalcels don't really exist. Women make it easy for men when they're interested. A mentalcel is like a cope. There is only fakecels and incels.

E.R was definitely an incel, but back then the black pill wasn't so prominent. There was PUA HATE forums that he was apart of. I would say incel by nature but not by name.
I mean for most normies, you still need to approach women to get sex. Mentalcel would be a normie so crippled he cannot understand social settings and thus cannot speak to women.

ER was slightly below average looking overall(including height and ethnicity) but what contributed to his inceldom the most was definitely social ineptitude

His face was fine, his height/frame wasn't. he got brutally bullied in school due to being the shortest kid in his class

he also had a small dick

Last edited:
Chadlite

Manlet Hapa

Can't be both.

Where were they when he was alive? One of them could save his live and lives of his victims. Nowhere to be found.
Attentionwhoring at its finest

Yeah tbh. We can argue the details but in the end the women choose who to fuck and who to hate.

I mean for most normies, you still need to approach women to get sex. Mentalcel would be a normie so crippled he cannot understand social settings and thus cannot speak to women.

This is like a few chads in the beggining before the positive reinforcement schedules of confidence. Women talk to men they like and strike up conversation. You see it in school and college all the time. Non-Incels are invited into conversation, women sit next to them in class or place themselves in proximity at work and comment. I agree normies can be crippled but the incubation period is very short before the ball gets rolling.

If someone says they're a mentalcel for more than a few years, they are definitely incel.

exactly

i can kinda understand people saying he's 5/10, but 7?
I mean mostly because people can’t agree on the importance of height. Some say height is king, some say face > height, and there’s contradictory accounts from women. It’s confusing.

Low Tier Normie at BEST! But was handicapped badly by his autism,shit frame,wrists and height.

Anyone who says ER wasn't ugly is retarded. Yes he wasn't deformed tier ugly but he looked so effeminate that 99% of women would've ruled him out on that feature alone. And he wasn't pretty enough to prettyboymaxx either, especially with those fucked up lips. So in essence you have an effeminate ricecel manlet who was literally invisible to women, a classical incel.

Low Tier Normie at BEST! But was handicapped badly by his autism,shit frame,wrists and height.

Women love chads who had his attitude. Yeah his height for sure took him down to low tier. But the guy mogs me for sure.

Anyone who says ER wasn't ugly is retarded. Yes he wasn't deformed tier ugly but he looked so effeminate that 99% of women would've ruled him out on that feature alone. And he wasn't pretty enough to prettyboymaxx either, especially with those fucked up lips. So in essence you have an effeminate ricecel manlet who was literally invisible to women, a classical incel.
Fair. It’s just his jawline that puts some doubt into my mind
But the guy mogs me for sure.
Petition: you can’t join .co if you aren’t mogged by ER. Tbh as a baseline it’d work.

nikolas cruz is ugly but attracted love letters by murdermaxxing. but most foids aren't into murderers, just a minority unless it's a chad

Solid incel. He was short, thin and ugly (looked extremely feminine).

He was a short, mentally ill, socially inept half-Asian kid living in a college beach town in California. He had some money and was average looking. Maybe in another place or time he could have gotten a girl. But where and when he was he was an incel.

Last edited:
All I know is that he mogs me hard(and many others on this forum)
If someone says they're a mentalcel for more than a few years, they are definitely incel.
Mentalcel IS Incel

Let's be clear, ER was a psychopath (and/or high functioning autism). You have to be psychopathic to murder innocent people. In his manifesto videos he definitely was creepy and I bet most people could tell there was something not right with him even if they didn't quite know what it was. So he became isolated and angry, and eventually violently vengeful.

He wasn't "ugly", but his personality tipped the scales and basically made him an incel / mentalcel. Mentalcelism is real. If he had recognized it, he could have tried to hide his psychopathy (act like a normie) and eventually ascended by moving states, going to a different school or careermaxxed.

Let's be clear, ER was a psychopath (and/or high functioning autism). You have to be psychopathic to murder innocent people. In his manifesto videos he definitely was creepy and I bet most people could tell there was something not right with him even if they didn't quite know what it was. So he became isolated and angry, and eventually violently vengeful.

He wasn't "ugly", but his personality tipped the scales and basically made him an incel / mentalcel. Mentalcelism is real. If he had recognized it, he could have tried to hide his psychopathy (act like a normie) and eventually ascended by moving states, going to a different school or careermaxxed.

The second he opens his mouth it becomes clear that he's quite narcissistic and sociopathic. He was also on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. And I think you're right. If he moved somewhere else, gotten a good career, and tried to act normal, he could have betabuxxed an average looking girl.

what is your rating of ER? are you one of the ones that think he's a 6?
His only redeeming quality is white skin and some facial symmetry. But the height, frame and hapa facial features fucked him up. Still mogs every ethnic and ricecel and deformedcel here. Atleast he won't be perceived as a dirty old terrorist creep at first look. Whitecels who mog him should seriously start normiemaxxing

His only redeeming quality is white skin and some facial symmetry. But the height, frame and hapa facial features fucked him up. Still mogs every ethnic and ricecel and deformedcel here. Atleast he won't be perceived as a dirty old terrorist creep at first look. Whitecels who mog him should seriously start normiemaxxing
i am 25, i tried to normiemaxx years ago and it didn't work

can you dm me your picture if its ok with you. I'd like to see what users actually look like
you and that other dude goydivision asked, sorry but i don't give it you just anyone

@Colvin76 can confirm my sub5 face

In sorority row socal, he was nonexistent

In Pakistan he was a lite