Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was ER a fakecel?

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
I was listening to his ebook manifesto and came across a passage which described him dancing with other girls when he was in grade 7-8 WTF? Just fucking lol 

But on the other hand he had a weak height, frame, and was likely a dicklet implied from the bodybuilding forum post.

Was his damage self-inflected when he decided to basically play WoW all day? Could his money and status carry him or was he lacking social skills to much its fucking tricky

Edit: I basically also remember him describing how he only wanted a blonde girl

no, he was a legit mentalcel/spergcel which is pretty much a death sentence unless you have above average looks.

He hugged a girl in elementary school, I'm 20 and never did it tbh.

ER died for humanity's sins

Those girls he was dancing with were also likely insulting him brutally, like Monique did at that age.

ER is a classic case of metalcel where personalty do actually matters but of course not in case if you are a chad.

5'6 in california, 4 inches dick, autism, weird nose

He was the most mentally and emotionally damaged person I've ever read about, in my opinion.

ER was a total incel. He only wanted one thing from life, and he never got it.

narcissistic autist, severe mental health issues and not in any way to be looked up to. He should be an example of what untreated mental illness can do to somebody.

His parents broke him, anyone know what he majored in college?