Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Elliot Rodger a fakecel?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Don't know. But I do believe that his appearance had nothing to do with his Inceldom.

If I looked like ER, specially here in Brazil, I would have ascended at 13, and would have women all around me in my 20s.

Maybe it’s a region specific thing, where in his country, people that looked like him aren't seen as that attractive.

But either, regardless if you believe he is a fakecel or not, he had an impact on people like us, for sure. Can't deny that.

Don't know. But I do believe that his appearance had nothing to do with his Inceldom.

If I looked like ER, specially here in Brazil, I would have ascended at 13, and would have women all around me in my 20s.

Maybe it’s a region specific thing, where in his country, people that looked like him aren't seen as that attractive.

But either, regardless if you believe he is a fakecel or not, he had an impact on people like us, for sure. Can't deny that.
yes indeed, and yes I was getting at his appearance

He moggs most of this forum to hell and back.
Still not good looking enough to get a foid though.
He proably could've vetabuxxed some used up roastie in her late 20's if he waited a bit, but that's cucked behaviour.
He did the right thing. God bless Saint ER.

Tu é de onde, anão?

He died as an incel.

He could have ascendend given his money,looks,status?

Maybe yes If he lowered his standards and actually approached asian /hapa women.

If he lowered his standards and actually did something ,i think yes.

i mean he mogged me so thats a start

He moggs most of this forum to hell and back.
Not sure about that. For me and some other it's true. But... Many fakecels here.

Still not good looking enough to get a foid though.
I don't think he looks that bad. Youtube comments from females say he looks "good" (although I think he's a 6/10 max.)

He proably could've vetabuxxed some used up roastie in her late 20's if he waited a bit, but that's cucked behaviour.
I think a but more. That's depressing because he looks 100x better than I do

He did the right thing. God bless Saint ER.
I can't endorse that

I don't think he looks that bad. Youtube comments from females say he looks "good" (although I think he's a 6/10 max.)
Ignore what they say, pay attention to what they do.
Many foids say that they wouldn't mind dating a currycel, but when asked if they've ever dated one they all said no.

Regarding his looks: Yeah, he mogs me to hell and back. maybe not everyone in this forum, but the truecel userbase? yeah, definetely.

Tu é de onde, anão?
Images

:feelsokman: