Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Elliot a volcel?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
5FCA416E FBFE 4478 8F5C 711D08BB948A

He was obviously a HUGE mentalcel and he clearly had the money for chin augmentation and buccal fat removal. His eye area looks fine. Even without surgery, he was far from a truecel.

He was mental cel.
Also you forgot that he is short and had a small dick.

He was a mentalcel. 5/10s like him need to be nt.

He was off the charts mentalcel and delusional, which made it impossible for him to find a gf. He put a lot of effort in finding a girlfriend, just in the most retarded way, so I think you can't call him volcel.

7/10 complete mentalcel retard in my opinion

He was a weirdcel. Hearing him speak, it's so strange. Almost like how reviewbrah speaks.

Mentalcel. He had more than enough money and status to attract a woman. Maybe not in a rich part of California but he could have moved.

My sister rated him a 5.2/10.

girls have never rated me anything below a 6.5, girl ratings are complete cope in my opinion, they overrate like absolute shit.

Roger's looks are overrated af. He's short with effeminate features, and he has a tiny frame. These are the types of masculine dudes women have access to in college, why would they give someone like Rogers any pussy?
KzQ9gdw

Roger's looks are overrated af. He's short with effeminate features, and he has a tiny frame. These are the types of masculine dudes women have access to in college, why would they give someone like Rogers any pussy? View attachment 5600
Is that why Elliot has fangirls till today? The dude only wanted blonde Stacie’s and that was his downfall

The guy didn't even try

Is that why Elliot has fangirls till today? The dude only wanted blonde Stacie’s and that was his downfall
Who gives a fuck. They fangirl over him because he's famous. They probably wouldn't have given him a second look before he went ER.

He was a 4/10cel, that's what he was.

Yes, obviously Elliot was driven to murder-suicide by his completely voluntary loneliness.

No. Does anyone here actually understand what a 'volcel' is?

The guy didn't even try
He did try but he was so off the charts mentalcel that he thought sitting around in public and waiting for random girls to approach him is a good and normal way to find a gf.

He did try but he was so off the charts mentalcel that he thought sitting around in public and waiting for random girls to approach him is a good and normal way to find a gf.

Yep, he was a mental case thinking that would work.

Didn't he just prefer blonde women? Then yes, he was a volcel faggot.

enough threads about this it's obvious he was an extreme mentalcel to anyone who has done their research

It's all about connections. In one of his video's he stated he has no friends, so it was almost impossible to get in touch with girls he wanted.

no friends = no status
no status = no sex

Roger's looks are overrated af. He's short with effeminate features, and he has a tiny frame. These are the types of masculine dudes women have access to in college, why would they give someone like Rogers any pussy? View attachment 5600
Dude you realize that men who are that good looking are rare right ? The huge dude on the right is in the top 0.5% of men in the world.

I have read a sotry that his driedns tried to get him laid and he refused because only 10/10 aryan sluts were worth his cock

I have read a sotry that his driedns tried to get him laid and he refused because only 10/10 aryan sluts were worth his cock
Top Vol, he could’ve easily got his 4/10 looksmatch

Elliot is probably still alive

This retard had enough money for any cosmetic surgery he wants done, also could have went to asia and fucked many race traiting asians.

View attachment 5596
He was obviously a HUGE mentalcel and he clearly had the money for chin augmentation and buccal fat removal. His eye area looks fine. Even without surgery, he was far from a truecel.
I always thought he had a good jaw, which is harder to fix than chin (and is arguably more important). One could argue that Elliot was a locationcel. If he grew up in an asian community, he would've had a leg up being rich and part white.

Dude you realize that men who are that good looking are rare right ? The huge dude on the right is in the top 0.5% of men in the world.
Every college or HS has a couple of them that look this good, and these men are fucking all the women.

can we stop with this ER volcel crap? even I mog him LMFAO. he was bad looking and on top of that a mentalcel but if he werent it wouldnt change anything.