Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was diagnosed with 72° Scheuermann's disease (kyphosis)

M

Mazaroco

Greycel
Yesterday I went with the doc to see my bone scan, where they detected more than 70 degrees of Scheuermann's disease. Hw tolf me that at my current age (23,M) it's already impossible to correct, the only thing I could do is some stretching exercises, but anyways I could not improve it so much. The only solution would be to undergo a super risky surgery that he didnt't recommend me at all because it's under 80º, but it shouldn't give me more problems than the aesthetic issue, Doc told me.

(I have to say that I don't have pain, just sometimes with a bad posture or something like that, that's all)

Well, now I will definitely be a deformed Asperger, Tourette with GERD and now I will also be a nasty hunchback for the rest of my life.

Sorry to hear that, can you get NEETbux?

Autism is the gift that keeps giving, researchers are now beginning to learn that it tends to come with a lot of physical conditions too.

>Scheuermann kyphosis
Interesting, i believe i suffer from some similar vertebral deformation, because my spine is certainly does not seem normal.

truecel trait having the uttermost painful and wierd diseases known especially made for us

Autism is the gift that keeps giving, researchers are now beginning to learn that it tends to come with a lot of physical conditions too.
thats just autism DLCs

same shit here. Diagnosed scheuermann kyphosis, doc said I had 75° curvature back in last summer, he said that spinal fusion surgery was the only effective way to treat my back.

The thought of having surgery already scares me out enough.

Time for you to get 72 virgins