Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was David Katz an incel? The Jacksonville shooter

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
David katz uyq7cj

After done some research i found out that David was a mentally ill loner who spend all his days playing vidya at home and avoiding people. He was also hated his mother and would sperg out if he got angry. And he did'n like to lose. He really did'n like to lose at all. Went full autist when he lost at fucking Madden video game tournament and killed 2 and injured 10 before blowing his own brains out. He looks and acts as an incel in my personal opinion. What about you guys? Do yo think that he was one of us?

Last edited:
Eye area kills him.. he gives of a Adam Lanza vibe

he was ugly but not truecel level

mentalcel

he could have been good looking with a better eye area.

mogs me even in hell

lot of the comments are idiots. Go read if you want to see idiots.

he was a mentalcel and i doubt he identified as an incel

No, he's good looking. Eye area is a meme.

He’s got that emotionless sperg stare in his eyes. I have it too..

Schizo niggER

View attachment 83480

After done some research i found out that David was a mentally ill loner who spend all his days playing vidya at home and avoiding people. He was also hated his mother and would sperg out if he got angry. And he did'n like to lose. He really did'n like to lose at all. Went full autist when he lost at fucking Madden video game tournament and killed 2 and injured 10 before blowing his own brains out. He looks and acts as an incel in my personal opinion. What about you guys? Do yo think that he was one of us?
Incel.
Roasties brutally bullied him.