Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was called ugly by my own mother.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
She specifically said you look like "horrible shit.":feelsrope::feelsrope:

Maybe she just meant your grooming? I couldn't imagine your own mother being that brutally honest.

god damn bro, i'm sorry. i guess being falsely told that i look handsome by my mom isn't so bad after all

Should have told her that it's her fault for making you look like shit. If she wasn't so ugly then you wouldn't be either.

god damn bro, i'm sorry. i guess being falsely told that i look handsome by my mom isn't so bad after all

Mother told me I was "Ape-like" when I was younger. She also told me I look like my father.

Should have told her that it's her fault for making you look like shit. If she wasn't so ugly then you wouldn't be either.
I started laughing maniacally
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
and then proceeded to call me schizophrenic:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Then I told her: "I didn't choose to be here, due to your stupid foid hormones and horniness, I was born.":feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Then I told her: "I didn't choose to be here, due to your stupid foid hormones and horniness, I was born.":feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
No, you fucking didn't lmao

Based if true
BTW, Darius is a 6'3" Tyronelite :redpill::redpill::redpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I stopped watching his shit because it was pure suifuel every time he started talking about "laying pipe" to a bunch of chicks in his prime.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Always love your mothER no matter what CHOices she made.

BTW, Darius is a 6'3" Tyronelite :redpill::redpill::redpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I stopped watching his shit because it was pure suifuel every time he started talking about "laying pipe" to a bunch of chicks in his prime.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He's full of shit, that's why I call him Darius L

Always love your mothER no matter what CHOices she made.
My father would probably make me dissappear through a car "accident" in the Brooklyn tunnel if I ever yeeted my mother (in GTA IV tunnel mod). He's a rich simp :reeeeee::reeeeee:

He's full of shit, that's why I call him Darius L
Most :redpill::redpill::redpill: youtubers are sexhavers who can't replicate their past sexual exploits in 2022 due to a decline in their SMV.:smonk::smonk:

Most :redpill::redpill::redpill: youtubers are sexhavers who can't replicate their past sexual exploits in 2022 due to a decline in their SMV.:smonk::smonk:
Combined with pussy hyperinflation, yes. But that doesn't matter anymore. Since the dating market sucks shit if you're a sub8, society has to fundamentally change, i'm talking paradigm shift kind of change not going back to tradcuckery