Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was browsing some NSFW subs on reddit

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Found whores with posts like "I want your cock in me" or "I need to sit on your face. I then got depressed knowing that I'd never be able to enjoy their fishy smelling roast beef flaps and that they would call the cops if they ever actually saw my face in real life.

Chad's cock only.

Found whores with posts like "I want your cock in me" or "I need to sit on your face. I then got depressed knowing that I'd never be able to enjoy their fishy smelling roast beef flaps and that they would call the cops if they ever actually saw my face in real life.

Womens T levels are rising, and consequently so is their sex drive
but they can't become aroused to most men, either because the men look too andrroenous(short height/recessed chin)
or are too ugly.

Female athletes tend to only want 6'5 gigachads, so the women can still feel feminine(which means lie to themsleves that they're not an overrgrown ogre

but they can't become aroused to most men, either because the men look too andrroenous(short height/recessed chin)
or are too ugly.

Female athletes tend to only want 6'5 gigachads, so the women can still feel feminine(which means lie to themsleves that they're not an overrgrown ogre
it's over

Silly inkwell, sexual fulfillment is for chad

Trust me OP, they’re only saying that as marketing and usually they post that garbage for validation or to advertise for their OnlyFans/insta etc.

Basically they’re flat out lying except to a very very small portion of the population. Going off of the subs/forums for sex workers, the lot of them tend be extremely damaged and misandrist and obviously not real relationship material.

They may not want to fuck you, but never give these cretins your money or attention.

How do you think they entice simps?

Trust me OP, they’re only saying that as marketing and usually they post that garbage for validation or to advertise for their OnlyFans/insta etc.
This is obvious.... I still feel like crap knowing I'll never get to fuck them.

or are too ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back