Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was back to my parents house for the week end, so I did pass by my exbullies house

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Just to see how life goes for him.
I smoked a cigarette in front of his small house and was trying to see in it. Stayed for 20 minutes and cope while smoking :smonk: , and be out so my parents would believe I have friends there... I'm doing casual walks or rides in the night just to make them believe things are ok. until I saw him show up in his Ram Pickup, with a hot blonde in front.

I just wanted to see that he has a casual life right now (coping material ngl) like to be the guy who is happy that things aren't going so well for him... :feels:
I want to suicide now :feels:

I wanted to see a face that was plagued by alcohol, I saw a high tier normie with a hot girl, probably his fiancee or shit.

Life is so unfair :feels:

Shoulda flicked the cigarette into a dry bush

lmao this is what you deserve delusionalcel,:feelsUgh:

you realy thought that bullies tend to lead bad lives? lmao look at the statistics buddy-boyo they prove that their victims(YOU) are nearly always worse off than them .

it never began:feelsaww:

break into his house and rape all his female family members in minecraft