Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Avril Lavigne beta sympathetic?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Look at this excerpt from her song skater boy :

Sorry girl but you missed out
Well tough luck that boy's mine now
We are more than just good friends
This is how the story ends

Too bad that you couldn't see
See the man that boy could be
There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

She's talking about an ugly dude who suddenly debuts on MTV and becomes the shit after that. I see the soul that is inside. That's a weird thing for a girl to say. Most of them just see what your face looks like and that's it. I wonder if she was sympathetic towards ( at least when she was young) incels, betas and other losers.

But once again that song ( sk8er boi) is blackpilled as fuck. The boy she's singing about only gets laid after he becomes statusmaxed. She only sees the soul that is inside because of his fame and money. No foid could see his worth when he was still poor and ugly. That's a tremendous blackpill from Avril. A blackpill from 2003. People missed it. Fucking normies.

HE WAS A SK8TER BOY SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I wonder if she was sympathetic
Incels are the only sympathetic humans in existence and there are no femoid incels so there is no such thing as a sympathetic femoid.

Was she the one who wrote the songs?

I liked that
"Im with you" song tbh.

It was a good, just homelessgirlmaxx song.

Was she the one who wrote the songs?

Yeah, it was written by her.

"Sk8er Boi" was written by Lavigne, while the production team The Matrix (consisting of Lauren Christy, Graham Edwards and Scott Spock) co-wrote, arranged and produced the track". But who knows, maybe they changed the original lyrics.

Incels are the only sympathetic humans in existence and there are no femoid incels so there is no such thing as a sympathetic femoid.
Lmao this

Someone else wrote that song for her

Lol at thinking she wrote that.

"Sk8er Boi" was written by Lavigne, while the production team The Matrix (consisting of Lauren Christy, Graham Edwards and Scott Spock) co-wrote, arranged and produced the track". But who knows, maybe they changed the original lyrics.
Nah ghost writers exist.

They claim the songs in name but it didn't come from them

That shit reminds me of my teenage years so strongly. I remember being 14 or so, watching that Sk8r Boi video on MTV and my uncle passing me by and teasing me about being in love with Avril.

Who is this? If it is a woman than she is not.

I remember I was in college when this shit dropped, and there was a bunch of other emo and goth pro-ugly shit at the time.
I remember back then ugly guys used to get laid, also remember the trucels who didn't get laid used to love this song

That shit reminds me of my teenage years so strongly. I remember being 14 or so, watching that Sk8r Boi video on MTV and my uncle passing me by and teasing me about being in love with Avril.

That song makes me nostalgic, too. She had a lot of good songs back in the day.

Man = 6ft+ attractive white/lightskin rich guy (according to holes)

I remember I was in college when this shit dropped, and there was a bunch of other emo and goth pro-ugly shit at the time.
I remember back then ugly guys used to get laid, also remember the trucels who didn't get laid used to love this song
:feelscry:

This is the sk8er boi she was singing about.

virtue signaling

Interesting interpretation. I never cared for that song, but she has some great songs - she's just very hit and miss imo.

She's into you bro!

Ask her out...

It was song about 'underdogs' in American middle school/high school hierarchies and neatly fitted the pop-punk trend at the time. It is well-marketed, focus-grouped garbage for normie kids from the early 2000s.

high_school_popularity_pyramid_by_firefaeree.jpg

Note that girl in the song did have a crush on the boy, but... he didn't fit the scene she was hanging in. Bluepilled garbage. See the opening couplet.

He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it any more obvious?
He was a punk
She did ballet
What more can I say?
He wanted her
She'd never tell
Secretly she wanted him as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
They had a problem with his baggy clothes

Last edited:
Avril Lavigne was one of the most over-rated popstars of the early 2000s. And yes she is pop, so lol people here labelling her as "alternative". She was as alternative as Mallrats, McDonalds and normies clothes shops with her MTV videos on rotation on large screens- total focus group marketing BS as someone already said.
The Matrix wrote her overproduced, vapid songs along with Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff and Birtney Spears.

Her band and videos extras were all chadlites and she even married, wait for it, Chad Kroeger of Nickleback fame- with not a beta let alone omega male in site.

hmm

in all honesty deryck is now with a qt 6'2 girl.happy for him.

HE WAS A SK8TER BOY SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Good song! Saw it many times on MTV back when they still showed music videos.