Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was at the gym today observing femoids...

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
So i was observing female behaviour in the gym and this is what i noticed:

These sluts only come there to get attention. If i walk past them or other subhumans, they wont look up and ignore the shit out of us.
When a 6/10+ walks past them they will look they will adjust their hair en shit.

Saw an other bitch benchpressing, she put like 2.5 kg at each side with 5 reps max. I was like damn these creatures are weak. Anyway these fragile bitches dont gym serious. I was on the treadmill and next to me were 2 foids they didnt even run they walked for like 40 minutes straight.
This other bitch tried to do some pull ups and failed HARDDDDD.

They all wear tight clothing make-up matching clothes, are looking at their phone 24.7, come in packs of 3+ and gossip about other people at the gym.

Ist a male only space tbh, i mean they can go to the gym but only for cardio so they not become a hambeast. And even cardio they dont take serious

Last edited:
They think they will gain a lot of muscle because they dont know that you need a decent amount of testosterone to build muscle mass. That is the reason they avoid if, even if they do exercise hard like a man their bodies starts to look like one.

These sluts only come there to get attention. If i walk past them or other subhumans, they wont look up and ignore the shit out of us.
When a 6/10+ walks past them they will look they will adjust their hair en shit.

Saw an other bitch benchpressing, she put like 2.5 kg at each side with 5 reps max. I was like damn these creatures are weak. Anyway these fragile bitches dont gym serious. I was on the treadmill and next to me were 2 foids they didnt even run they walked for like 40 minutes straight.

They all were tight clothing make-up matching clothes, are looking at their phone 24.7, come in packs of 3+ and gossip about other people at the gym.

Ist a male only space tbh, i mean they can go to the gym but only for cardio so they not become a hambeast. And even cardio they dont take serious
MAde me lol for some reason

Most women have a disgusting skinny-fat build that makes their ass and stomach saggy. It's due to them not working out a day in their life.

kek describes perfectly of the bitches at my gym

Most women have a disgusting skinny-fat build that makes their ass and stomach saggy. It's due to them not working out a day in their life.

Yeah thats why there is cardio. These hoes need to stop screwing around and stop invading male spaces. Did the work on their booty in the ancient greece era ?? Nno

They all wear tight clothing make-up matching clothes, are looking at their phone 24.7, come in packs of 3+ and gossip about other people at the gym.

Fmoids serve as gym equipments for CHADS

I'd laugh but I'm probably as weak as them

I workout at home, I'd probably go ER if I went to a gym daily.

Water is wet.

i can't imagine ever going to a gym