Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was arguing with a foid online when this fat bald 50 yr old subhuman tries to defend her

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 1627
This was his pfp :lul: . He thinks white knighting will get him laid :lul: what a retard.

Simps are the biggest truecels and subhumans, they are so hungry for any crumbs of validation from foids.

He should be on this site jfl. What is blud doing? He is on the wrong team ffs

He should be on this site jfl. What is blud doing? He is on the wrong team ffs
Worse thing is he looks like a boomer and may be already married the lucky fucker. They would even marry subhumans like him back in the boomer days

Worse thing is he looks like a boomer and may be already married the lucky fucker. They would even marry subhumans like him back in the boomer days
He might've been better looking and had actual hair in his days but he lost himself because he secured himself a foid.

Where were you arguing? Chatroom, forum, social media? :feelskek:

He’s on the wrong team :feelskek:

Simps are the biggest truecels and subhumans, they are so hungry for any crumbs of validation from foids.
Because they never had any validation.

He is one divorce away from DEEP inceldom

Nothing funnier than when the enemy doesn’t know they’re losing.

Its over for this bald, fat, potato head.

He looks like a soycuck faggot
He is one, he sacrificed 500 Reddit karma + a goat to me yesterday while worshipping and slicing his wrist in two

I will ask him to slit his neck the next time

I would upload but my identity might be leaked
Can you tell us how the conversation played out?
Like who said what?
I'd love to see the kind of dumb simpy crap that old, bald cuck said.

Can you tell us how the conversation played out?
Like who said what?
I'd love to see the kind of dumb simpy crap that old, bald cuck said.
I was arguing with a foid and trying to tell her that it’s simping if a guy compliments a women’s bench press when it isn’t even that impressive.

She says: “depends on when they started, how much they weigh, age, and gender. i’d consider it impressive. any is impressive considering some ppl are too lazy to even go to the gym” :foidSoy:

THEN THE SUBHUMAN SAYS: “what u even tryna say (skull emoji and nerd emoji)” Purposefully mocking me

I call him a fat balding 50 yr old on a kids app and carry on arguing.

She then says: “complimenting someone isn’t being a simp, if u compliment a man does that mean you’re simping for him?” :foidSoy:

I say NO cuz I’m referring to guys complimenting women who haven’t achieved anything worth complimenting.

She then says: “well i find that pathetic. “you guys” should find everyone’s progress impressive, regardless of gender the weight they lift. everyone starts somewhere. and 80kg isn’t light” :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Finally I say to which she didn’t respond: “ No. Who are you to say what we should find impressive? I find it more pathetic that you seem to think you women always deserve to be complimented”

Last edited:
I was arguing with a foid and trying to tell her that it’s simping if a guy compliments a women’s bench press when it isn’t even that impressive.

She says: “depends on when they started, how much they weigh, age, and gender. i’d consider it impressive. any is impressive considering some ppl are too lazy to even go to the gym” :foidSoy:

THEN THE SUBHUMAN SAYS: “what u even tryna say (skull emoji and nerd emoji)” Purposefully mocking me

I call him a fat balding 50 yr old on a kids app and carry on arguing.

She then says: “complimenting someone isn’t being a simp, if u compliment a man does that mean you’re simping for him?” :foidSoy:

I say NO cuz I’m referring to guys complimenting women who haven’t achieved anything worth complimenting.

She then says: “well i find that pathetic. “you guys” should find everyone’s progress impressive, regardless of gender the weight they lift. everyone starts somewhere. and 80kg isn’t light” :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Finally I say to which she didn’t respond: “ No. Who are you to say what we should find impressive? I find it more pathetic that you seem to think you women always deserve to be complimented”
She totally ignored the subhuman?

he cant help the way he looks. the rude comments calling him names are fakecels and rotton human beings.

I have noticed that when simps try to white knight for foids, the foids often ignore them.
Yes cuz they are just undeniably utter shit and have no opinion or moral stance

What is blud doing? He is on the wrong team ffs
Do you live in the West? Or has the nigspeak plague infected Balto-Slavic speaking countries as well? :dafuckfeels:

he cant help the way he looks. the rude comments calling him names are fakecels and rotton human beings.
Nah. Hes married and a sex having boomer who IS WHITEKNIGHTING. HE DESERVES TO BE HANGED AND SHOT

It unironically has. :feelskek:
Not funny. That’s genuinely mortifying

I’d like to ask though, do people only know these words from shittok or are the nigstreamers who coined these terms actually popular where you live (Kai Cenat, YourRage, etc.)?

Also, do the youth in your area still follow the gopnik subculture or whatever it’s called or has American nigculture taken over as the dominant thug/ghetto style?

I’d like to ask though, do people only know these words from shittok or are the nigstreamers who coined these terms actually popular where you live (Kai Cenat, YourRage, etc.)?
Yes, they know these words from TikTok. Everyone here listens to black rappers, especially the foids. Kai Cenat also has a following here amongst zoomers.
Also, do the youth in your area still follow the gopnik subculture or whatever it’s called or has American nigculture taken over as the dominant thug/ghetto style?
Thug/ghetto style is still not popular but the gopnik subculture is slowly fading away each year, only in my city it's still somewhat popular. Everyone is actually being more liberal like crazy. We still throw tomatoes at LGBTQ festivals and almost every demographic use the word nigger.

Yes, they know these words from TikTok. Everyone here listens to black rappers, especially the foids. Kai Cenat also has a following here amongst zoomers.

Thug/ghetto style is still not popular but the gopnik subculture is slowly fading away each year, only in my city it's still somewhat popular. Everyone is actually being more liberal like crazy. We still throw tomatoes at LGBTQ festivals and almost every demographic use the word nigger.
May I ask what country this is? Regardless, this is grim news… :feelsrope:

Everyone here listens to black rappers, especially the foids. Kai Cenat also has a following here amongst zoomers.
the gopnik subculture is slowly fading away each year, only in my city it's still somewhat popular. Everyone is actually being more liberal like crazy.
Lithuania
@DarkStarDown @wereq seems like EE isn’t as culturally independent as we thought…

“Balts/Slavs are the future of the white race” was stupid to think anyway. Whites will only survive if Germanics and Meds wake the fuck up and do something about kikes & shitskins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back