Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone of you ever in Japan?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A few years ago a friend of mine wanted to go there because he was a big fan of Anime/Manga, also wanted to go there with him back then.

Found Japan always interesting to some degree. Wanted to go there mostly for the aquariums - they even have some whale sharks there (but also some aquariums in the USA do have them). I also like the beetle breeding there (the basics of beetle breeding and shroom cultivation for it were developed there and they also offer a high variety of species to buy in the shops in that country).

Last but not least I also like the native fauna there with some very interesting reptiles/amphibians - I especially like the Japanese forest rat snake due to its colour pattern (sadly a very bad eater and very secretive) and the Japanese four-lined rat snake due to their eyes (they also have a black colour variant called atra/Karasu-Hebi which is especially beautiful); driving around there with a bike would be giga-lifefuel.

But what puts me off is the fact that they have these huge cities and those train transport networks. Definetely far too crowded for me. Will likely never go there (even if I had the money/time/etc.), especially not when I am alone (would go there if I had friends to accompany me which I don't have at this point in my life) - how about you? What would you do there? @Mountainbikecel, @To koniec and @SocialzERo - would be interested in your thoughts tbh.

ye im a haba and visited with my mom

ye im a haba and visited with my mom
Interesting. What places did you visit there (apart from visiting relatives)? What is recommendable there?

Interesting. What places did you visit there (apart from visiting relatives)? What is recommendable there?
we were in the city of kanazawa mostly but saw other places during the train ride

there’s a lot of cool parks and historical places. like castles and shrines and all that. I bought this cool ornament called a Kaga Temari ball from a local artisan which I still have

we were in the city of kanazawa mostly but saw other places during the train ride

there’s a lot of cool parks and historical places. like castles and shrines and all that. I bought this cool ornament called a Kaga Temari ball from a local artisan which I still have
Thanks for the answer tbh. Looks incredibly beautiful there.

Japans population is VERY concentrated in the cities, which means there is also a lot of really nice nature to explore without much disturbance of people. It's actually a good thing the population is concentrated environmentally speaking. also you can go anywhere with the train, even to the nature. i've been in japan when i was 16 actually and it was a really really nice, high trust ethnic homogenous society.

I wanted to visit but a combination of covid and knowing that I'd probably be just as bored there as here made me not want to go. I'll just appreciate Japan from afar.

Japans population is VERY concentrated in the cities, which means there is also a lot of really nice nature to explore without much disturbance of people. It's actually a good thing the population is concentrated environmentally speaking. also you can go anywhere with the train, even to the nature. i've been in japan when i was 16 actually and it was a really really nice, high trust ethnic homogenous society.
Have heard some bad stuff sadly, the birthing rates are very low, more and more men drop out of society and either rot as Hikikomoris or commit truicide, it's actually a dying society. They also commit suicide as a society, but in a slower and less obvious manner (unlike what we do in Europe).
I wanted to visit but a combination of covid and knowing that I'd probably be just as bored there as here made me not want to go. I'll just appreciate Japan from afar.
This tbh. But maybe after the lockdown it could still be worth your time, nonetheless Japan is extremely beautiful.

I dont have a clue about how life in Japan might look like irl, besides anime. Even though im pretty sure that its a decent tourist destination; I would def like to see some places like imperial palace, mount fuji, kinkaku-ji. I watch vlogers who moved there and it seems that some districts like Shibuya overcrowded with busy locals and full of pop culture may be heavenish for normies - hell for incels. Im not considereing travelling there by myself cause im socially anxious, hate flying and would not even know whats going on around me(no latin alphabet). Thinking about my childish inability makes me sick.
Same tbh. Also hate flying and was only with parents anywhere.

I plan to visit, I want to Nomadmaxx across SE and E Asia.

Yes, I went to Japan with my family during the summer in 2019. The streets are very clean and orderly, coming from an American. I was in Osaka, Tokyo, and Kyoto I think. I didn't feel that crowded when I was there to be honest. Everything was just really freaking clean there, trashcans were difficult to find but the city streets and sidewalks were spotless.

I'm too poor and too ethnic without the good ethnic features so I'll face racism even if I manage to get there.

You live a privilege life to be able to travel (plus I'm assuming you're white).

I'm the lowest of the low even on this forum. Some of you don't realize how much of a headstart you have in life just by being born as a white person in a rich country.

I literally said that im a hapa in my first comment retard
Doesn't change the fact that your parents have money and your standards of living are much better.
I'll be a ricecel in the west in a heartbeat just give me rich parents and opportunities and I'm set

Doesn't change the fact that your parents have money and your standards of living are much better.
I'll be a ricecel in the west in a heartbeat just give me rich parents and opportunities and I'm set
how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I'm rich? because I visited relatives who live outside of the country once? the vast majority of the US population travels outside the states at some point in their lives

how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I'm rich? because I visited relatives who live outside of the country once? the vast majority of the US population travels outside the states at some point in their lives
I think your definition of rich and mine are totally different. Rich to me is probably average to you. We live in a completely different plane of existence. Such is the life of a shithole sub roach ethnic from a 3rd world.

A few years ago a friend of mine wanted to go there because he was a big fan of Anime/Manga, also wanted to go there with him back then.

Found Japan always interesting to some degree. Wanted to go there mostly for the aquariums - they even have some whale sharks there (but also some aquariums in the USA do have them). I also like the beetle breeding there (the basics of beetle breeding and shroom cultivation for it were developed there and they also offer a high variety of species to buy in the shops in that country).

Last but not least I also like the native fauna there with some very interesting reptiles/amphibians - I especially like the Japanese forest rat snake due to its colour pattern (sadly a very bad eater and very secretive) and the Japanese four-lined rat snake due to their eyes (they also have a black colour variant called atra/Karasu-Hebi which is especially beautiful); driving around there with a bike would be giga-lifefuel.

But what puts me off is the fact that they have these huge cities and those train transport networks. Definetely far too crowded for me. Will likely never go there (even if I had the money/time/etc.), especially not when I am alone (would go there if I had friends to accompany me which I don't have at this point in my life) - how about you? What would you do there? @Mountainbikecel, @To koniec and @SocialzERo - would be interested in your thoughts tbh.
I went to China and stayed for Max a day and a half, i saw a little bit of the city, trains but mostly airports. It's a gorgeous but very sad country. Although it's true that women in EA love white people and men

tbh i never were outside europe and probably japan is only country which i would want to visit ( which is even unlikely )

Never been but would like to

But what puts me off is the fact that they have these huge cities and those train transport networks.
That's the blackpill
Only place for you is the country side then, which won't really be a realistic option due to 3 factors: 1. Xenophobia is quite high in the countryside, don't expect to be accepted, 2. Countryside is dying, everyone moves to the city and the ones left are senior citizens and 3. no realistic employment for gaijin unless you're well-versed in agriculture

ye im a haba

I've been there 5 times I think.
Usually prefer countryside prefectures over going to megacities.

I used to want to go but I don't like anything these days
it also reminds of those jbw streamers that go there and get 100s of girls while I rot. The mog never ends

tbh i never were outside europe and probably japan is only country which i would want to visit ( which is even unlikely )
Same tbh.
That's the blackpill
Only place for you is the country side then, which won't really be a realistic option due to 3 factors: 1. Xenophobia is quite high in the countryside, don't expect to be accepted, 2. Countryside is dying, everyone moves to the city and the ones left are senior citizens and 3. no realistic employment for gaijin unless you're well-versed in agriculture
Brutal.

i like to see sui forest , then go to maid cafe

my fantasy was to visit with weeb gf, it's lame to travel somewhere alone