Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone else better looking as a kid?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I feel like when I was younger I received much more attention from people, it was even around that time I made out with a girl for the first time. I was supposed to be a chad, with all the validation included, Instead puberty turned me into a hideous frog.

I was shit looking even as a baby (that's what my family said at least), and I kept that tradition ofc. Legit Lab-Experiment

i was a cute kid to be honest, pubery ruined my life

yeah, my looks started going downhill around 17-18 years old.

Nope, I cringe when I look at my younger self

I was a normal looking kid who looked pretty much completely white. Then puberty happened and my ethnic features kicked in and my features became ogre-like.

I look ugly and repulsive as child to the point I was mistreated by anyone besides my parents. My parents would spoil me so that I wouldn't suicide.

Yes, when I was around 2-5 everyone noticed me. I was light skinned and had perfect facial features.
Then as I got older I got uglier due to my mom's genetics becoming more prominent. And here I am.

Between the ages of 1 to like 6 people would stop my mom and say how cute I was. Big blue eyes, dark hair, just a cute little kid. I don't understand what went wrong and how it ended up like this.

QuantumDummy said:
Between the ages of 1 to like 6 people would stop my mom and say how cute I was. Big blue eyes, dark hair, just a cute little kid. I don't understand what went wrong and how it ended up like this.

At least you have blue eyes

anincelforlifelol said:
At least you have blue eyes

They're more a greenish gray now. Doesn't matter though, it does absolutely nothing for me. 1 girl in elementary school said they were pretty, a fat chick at a stand in a mall said they were nice, and the rest were old women.

Hasn't been noticed in a while, and having glasses doesn't help (neither does being fugly). My eyes are also really big which is a turn off. I have nothing going for me, NOTHING. If it weren't bad enough, I also have a small dick. 

I can't believe the quality of life someone lives is solely determined on a roll of the dice. I wish I was a terrible person or a murderer or something but I'm not and never will be. On top of that I strongly assume something isn't right with my brain and the way I see things. 

Fuck you, world.

I looked like a girl,people would say what a pretty girl to my mom lol. I also had long hair

Nope, I never really looked good.

My looks and my behavior as a kid were relatively normal. I think I was around 10-11 when my development took a nosedive.
I have photos of when I was around 8 where I look very happy and healthy, aside from my crooked teeth.

Went from being potential Chad lite that had hot chicks asking him out to subhuman due to puberty.

Nah, I was ugly as a kid too. I had big ears and front teeth.

Yes. Since I was a baby, they all said I'd be a lady-killer. Sadly, I am now moar likely to be a literal one than a figurative one. kek

In the end, I never made six feet and I started baldceling at 23. It was fucking over.