Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was about to buy a car

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
I had 23 cars on my damn wish list & somebody bought every single god dam car!

Finally found a car that I still wanted on the internet while I was at work. So I went to sleep & would do the buying when I woke up.
JFL I JUST WOKE UP AN HOUR AGO AND MY CAR IS FUCKING SOLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU FUCKERS STOP BUYING CARS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE JOBLESS!

Brutal carpill

Trying my hardest not to tag the last german.

I’ll do it for you again

@LastGerman
@LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman

@LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman
It don't stack bro but i get your point

I had 23 cars on my damn wish list & somebody bought every single god dam car!

Finally found a car that I still wanted on the internet while I was at work. So I went to sleep & would do the buying when I woke up.
JFL I JUST WOKE UP AN HOUR AGO AND MY CAR IS FUCKING SOLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU FUCKERS STOP BUYING CARS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE JOBLESS!

Funny, did not we talk about this topic a day ago and now you are here bragging about this. But still I want to ask, what car do you want to go for?

Trying my hardest not to tag the last german.

I’ll do it for you again

@LastGerman

It never stops.

Funny, did not we talk about this topic a day ago and now you are here bragging about this. But still I want to ask, what car do you want to go for?

its not a brag if i am still carless, but I am searching for pic related.
2017-Hyundai-Sonata-exterior-front-angle-by-Miles-Branman_400_thb.jpg

Every other car brand is so fucking expensive.

Sorry, those are just how many individual tags I've resisted posting.
I just had to get it all out.
You can make them stack elsewhere though

In after Lastgerman

It is literally humblebragging. Also, there are plenty of men who cannot even fucking drive. They will never own a car and we will be emasculated by females for the rest of our lives.

2017-Hyundai-Sonata-exterior-front-angle-by-Miles-Branman_400_thb.jpg

Every other car brand is so fucking expensive.

I envy you so fucking much...

They will never own a car and we will be emasculated by females for the rest of our lives.
I honestly can't take the carpill seriously when you post shit like this.
Honestly it makes me want to bully you more.

Hyundai is not very good in terms of long term reliability.

Buy Toyota, Lexus or Honda only, built moar better.

I'm still looking for a USED car myself, finding a good used car is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I'm looking for a 2013-2015 Lexus RX(suv). Maybe I should just buy a Lexus ES(sedan), because I just can't find one that's clean, "fairly priced"(poorcel problems).

Good cars get snatched off the market in 1-2 days time, and trash keeps getting reposted for years on end lol. Literally year's on end with no one buying them.

Last edited:
I honestly can't take the carpill seriously when you post shit like this.
Honestly it makes me want to bully you more.

Which means in the end, you kinda take it seriously to some level. Otherwise you would not put so much effort into it. If the car pill is not real, then why do yo uwant to buy a car? Why are most people still driving, if it not real? You see, it does not make any sense.

Hyundai is not very good.

Buy Toyota, Lexus or Honda only.
All three are too expensive, Hyundai wasn't even in my top 5.

Which means in the end, you kinda take it seriously to some level. Otherwise you would not put so much effort into it. If the car pill is not real, then why do yo uwant to buy a car? Why are most people still driving, if it not real? You see, it does not make any sense.
Carmaxxing for women of course. Everyone is maxxing for the pussy. Luckily for you, it seems you live in the city so Car maxxing probably isn't a requirement. Now that I think about it, it probably is pretty emasculating not owning a vehicle if your gf has one. I take back what I said.

Carmaxxing for women of course. Everyone is maxxing for the pussy. Luckily for you, it seems you live in the city so Car maxxing probably isn't a requirement.

This is not even about females. I also explained this topic in my threads. Having a car in Germany is absolutely required and pretty much singificant.

Now that I think about it, it probably is pretty emasculating not owning a vehicle if your gf has one. I take back what I said.

And now imagine you cannot even drive while teenage females do it without any efforts whatsoever.
If I could choose between a female or the ability to drive, I would go for the ability to drive without any second thoughts. Driving is everything. Nothing else matters more than that.