Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was a girl ever nice to you in high school?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not in a sexual way but just friendly and willing to talk to you? I don’t recall talking to foids much at all in high school tbh. But there was one girl a grade or two older than me. We worked at the same place and she would talk to me. It was so long ago I don’t remember what we talked about but I remember her name was Micah and she treated me well compared to how all other females treated me.

Maybe she felt bad for me or just was a good person, not sure.

High school? Definitely not.
I thought I was asexual in high school.
That's the point I realized that every single woman actively hates me.
This was back in 2010, before I was aware of any red or blackpills

Yes but it was hard and it happened rarely.
I hope this is not brag... :ping:

Non sexually yeah. She taught me throughout my HS so I can get passing scores and placed chocolates on my table on exams or Valentine's. Again this isn't sexual. She was just being nice

Yes, there were a couple girls who were nice to me in high school, but the majority despised my existence.

no, i didnt interact with anyone in my hs

One ugly 2-3/10 girl who i would talk to sometimes in this class we had together, she said she wanted to kill herself after seeing my haircut

Non sexually yeah. She taught me throughout my HS so I can get passing scores and placed chocolates on my table on exams or Valentine's. Again this isn't sexual. She was just being nice

Slayer

Yes, there were a couple girls who were nice to me in high school, but the majority despised my existence.
We worked at the same place and she would talk to me. It was so long ago I don’t remember what we talked about but I remember her name was Micah and she treated me well compared to how all other females treated me.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Nope. There was this one foid who did the typical bully thing:

She went up to me because she knew I was quiet and said "hi, best friend!" And her friends laughed and she looked at them and said, "he's my best friend. He's my buddy. Isn't that right?" And looked back at me. Typical bully tactic

Most foids did the thing where they acted fake nice to subhumans to virtue signal. No foid ever actually went out of her way to be truly nice to me.

some were but not super friendly, for the most part i was just invisible to them

Yes, everything tha isn't bullying is nice for me.

Nope. There was this one foid who did the typical bully thing:

She went up to me because she knew I was quiet and said "hi, best friend!" And her friends laughed and she looked at them and said, "he's my best friend. He's my buddy. Isn't that right?" And looked back at me. Typical bully tactic
One stacey did this to me, she was super condascending like I was disabled. I wish I could have just walked away during her speaking but she had friends with her that would pin me in place with their stares.

One stacey did this to me, she was super condascending like I was disabled. I wish I could have just walked away during her speaking but she had friends with her that would pin me in place with their stares.
A single right cross would’ve taught her a lifelong lesson