Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Warrior vs Wimp skulls

J

JP.Dribbler

Banned
-

My experience is not that females in my area prefer warrior skull types, rather they seem to value effeminate elf-like males who are extremely thin of body fat and tall, and who often speak with very bright voices. Granted, I live in an artsy left-wing city, and I personally am not attracted by "Stacy-like" Pamela Anderson/Scarlett Johansson-type girls, but rather by slightly distorted but cute SJW-anarchist type of girls, of which sadly the lesbians tend to be the most attractive.

Returning to the warrior skull, I think the extreme propagated by this video looks as unhealthy as the receding chin anti-ideal, and more is a testament to contemporary American beauty ideals. Especially as "weak chins" were actually an artistic ideal in the 18th and early 19th centuries.

Or maybe, rather than being socially infused by "Superman" comics, extremely strong chins is preferred by women with a strong degree of estrogen.

Or maybe, rather than being socially infused by "Superman" comics, extremely strong chins is preferred by women with a strong degree of estrogen.
I find its mostly older women who go for these giga rugged men with massive jawlines. Young women and the like seem to gravitate towards more feminine features. Some of the most popular rockstars in the past several decades had a combination of feminine and masculine but the feminine stood out most to me.

where are u from op

Europe.

Coming to think of it, men with "caveman" features seldom feature in media marketed at women. Romantic films tended to feature Hugh Grant a lot, not Dolph Lundgren. Usually, the "square-jaws" are a feature of superhero films, and of franchises such as Warcraft and Starcraft (lol for imagination), where the human factions tend to look like shaved gorillae.

Last edited:
My dad has a warrior skull I think I somehow managed to get a female skull