Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious warning to JBW

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
2e259af623cd24b2a41bcnfeok.gif

Last edited:
cope thread
ill impregnate the bitch

JBB is indeed better than JBW because blacks can actually fuck white women.
Only trashy white women
Thus is why fakeup should be banned

:woke::woke::woke::woke:

Whites fuck ethnic bitches, blacks fuck white bitches

The real deterrant is the ladyboys, not fakeup.

Google the phrase, "asians with makeup without gifs"
There's way more like this. Don't trust a woman with makeup.
Or the better alternative, don't trust women.

I would fuck both sides of her tbh.

The real deterrant is the ladyboys, not fakeup.
Honestly the ladyboys probably look better (facially) than the real SEA females without makeup.

Only trashy white women
Thus is why fakeup should be banned

:woke::woke::woke::woke:
>Complaining because he can't get white women that meet his standards.

This is the state of black "incels".

>Complaining because he can't get white women that meet his standards.

This is the state of black "incels".
Yes. Sorry but I do not want landwhales from ANY race

The first few girls look ok without fakeup honestly.

Yeah and this is coming from a curry. I think white guys try to cope when they say that.
Thanks for your perspective my man. I will remember that for the future.

I'd still fuck. The average girl in USA is a 300 pound+ monstrosity anyways....

No the fuck we cant. Stats don't show that you tards.

racisswhitewomen-png.2963

racepill-jpg.2961

91.62% of white women with a stated racial preference EXCLUDE black men (So at least 68% of white women in total)
65.44% of white women with a stated racial preference prefer their own race ONLY (This is the highest % out of any group)

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-png.10573

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-1-png.10572

White women would be twice as likely to date a 5'3" white man than they would be to date an ethnic man

5282987becad049f7f5f3d49-750-719-jpg.9885

White women would rather date an uneducated white male than an educated black male

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

White women responded almost exclusively to white men when it came to reciprocating approaches

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-png.10289

White females, half of whom sought a partner of their own race/ethnicity, were the most selective of the four Race/Gender groups.

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-1-png.10290

An overwhelming majority (85% for females and males combined) of the contacts initiated by Whites were to Whites and a correspondingly small percent (3%) were to Blacks. Even with those who stated no racial preference (Less than half) they still overwhelmingly contacted whites.

Young White individuals who stated an indifference to the race or ethnicity of a partner were, in fact, highly selective in their revealed preferences; 85% of the contacts they initiated were to Whites and 3% to Blacks.

STOP BEING DELUDED IDIOTS
Out of EVERY race covered in EVERY one of these separate studies white women are consistently by far the MOST likely to stay within their own race when dating.

JBB IS A FUCKING MEME

ANECDOTES DO NOT TRUMP COLD HARD FACTS

And i'm not complaining about the FACT that white women do not race mix. I think in an ideal world that's how it SHOULD be. My only problems with this FACT is that white women virtue signal the most about race-mixing despite themselves being the most selective based on race, and that ethnics get screwed so royally by race mixing since their women all lust hard after white men like you. Asians are the ones with the most right to complain about their women hating them, Whites are the ones with the absolute least right.

i knew a girl from college who looked exactly like girl in last part of the video, almost exactly and i overheard her saying she never wanted anyone to see her without makeup.

Most of the girls would be our Looksmatch without makeup but they manage to Trick everyone boosting their SMV 5+ points with makeup.

Without makeup I think many incels would have more dating options, Since women only date across and up in SMV there would be a larger pool of unattractivene femoids rather than all of them faking their appearance points to 6/10 or higher and chasing after Chad. Chad would still bang ugly foids and experiment with them like he does to get ready for Stacey but if my theory is correct there would be a larger pool of ugly lower SMV women who would looksmatch pair up with us.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Yes of course but with their makeup power they don't give ethnics a chance.

JBW will have a shot, females boost their appearance by 5 points and reject their own race who they would looksmatch or be worse looking without face magic.

I very much enjoy this mans work but physically he would be an incel except he's white in Japan and is now married with kids to a Japanese woman.

Last edited:

racepill-jpg.2961

91.62% of white women with a stated racial preference EXCLUDE black men (So at least 68% of white women in total)
65.44% of white women with a stated racial preference prefer their own race ONLY (This is the highest % out of any group)

White women would be twice as likely to date a 5'3" white man than they would be to date an ethnic man

White women would rather date an uneducated white male than an educated black male

White women responded almost exclusively to white men when it came to reciprocating approaches

White females, half of whom sought a partner of their own race/ethnicity, were the most selective of the four Race/Gender groups.

An overwhelming majority (85% for females and males combined) of the contacts initiated by Whites were to Whites and a correspondingly small percent (3%) were to Blacks. Even with those who stated no racial preference (Less than half) they still overwhelmingly contacted whites.

Young White individuals who stated an indifference to the race or ethnicity of a partner were, in fact, highly selective in their revealed preferences; 85% of the contacts they initiated were to Whites and 3% to Blacks.

Out of EVERY race covered in EVERY one of these separate studies white women are consistently by far the MOST likely to stay within their own race when dating.

JBB IS A FUCKING MEME

And i'm not complaining about the FACT that white women do not race mix. I think in an ideal world that's how it SHOULD be. My only problems with this FACT is that white women virtue signal the most about race-mixing despite themselves being the most selective based on race, and that ethnics get screwed so royally by race mixing since their women all lust hard after white men like you. Asians are the ones with the most right to complain about their women hating them, Whites are the ones with the absolute least right.
Blacks don't use online dating to get laid though. They just act like thugs and approach irl.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uCNFB_1525967947
As a black male, you don't need a good body, good face, any hair, good health or even all of your fucking limbs to get laid.

Would happily smash her without makeup, ngl.

Unsubstantiated bullshit.
Anyone can run thug game, including you, whitecel.
Females would piss themselves laughing if a white manlet like myself tried to run thug game. Blacks can run thug game no matter what their physical appearance is.

Females would piss themselves laughing if a white manlet like myself tried to run thug game. Blacks can run thug game no matter what their physical appearance is.
Nah, i've seen plenty of little white guys running thug game. You're just coping hard right now with more bullhshit you cant back up with any evidence.

Good thing I am black JFL.

JBB > JBW

JBB is kinda legit. my 12th grade 5'8 brother is currently having sex with an attractive white girl in his room while i remain a kissless hugless friendless virgin at the age of 22. we live in an extremely suburban neighboorhood with only 2 black kids in his grade.

also he actually looks black with a decent face but a comically retarded haircut. i on the other hand look like some strange arabic black mix so i can't reap the benefits of jbb.

she might be his gf too, i don't talk to him at all anymore and i have no social media to stalk him on either but i remember a few months ago over hearing his friends tease him for having a crush on this girl so they might be dating now considering that they're having sex.

JBB memers have no evidence to back them up. SAD!

racepill-jpg.2961

JBB IS A FUCKING MEME

200.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

every time i read these stats

I hope sometime I get to enjoy my white privilege (in a sexual way I mean). I feel like their must be some cheat code I'm not entering correctly.

Oh, and wouldn't it be nice if men could improve their appearance this much with make-up? Damn, we'd all be knee deep in pussy (because we'd fuck women with our feet and legs).

I hope sometime I get to enjoy my white privilege (in a sexual way I mean). I feel like their must be some cheat code I'm not entering correctly.

Oh, and wouldn't it be nice if men could improve their appearance this much with make-up? Damn, we'd all be knee deep in pussy (because we'd fuck women with our feet and legs).
The cheat code only works in Asia.

JFL at weebs wanting an asian waifu. You're gonna date a 8/10 but will wake up next to a 2/10 :lul:

Gook foids are the biggest frauders.