Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning to all incels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do not go to the grocery store at 5:30pm on a Friday night. The place was crawling with Stacys and hot slutty looking Beckies and Chads. :feelsrope:
Not only do you get to see what you will never have, but you get mogged in the process.

Do not go to the grocery store at 5:30pm on a Friday night. The place was crawling with Stacys and hot slutty looking Beckies and Chads. :feelsrope:
Not only do you get to see what you will never have, but you get mogged in the process.
i really doubt i'll see that if i go to my local grocery store

i really doubt i'll see that if i go to my local grocery store
These days im afraid to fucking go outside at all and see this kind of suifuel. Fuck summer and fuck whores. We need to sharia these cunts asap

Heh, fortunately most of the people in my area look almost as bad as I do so I'm good Ellsworth but thanks for the warning anyway brah.

have sex, incel.

I'm glad I don't take that risk.

Beautiful women in poor third world neighborhoods are rare.

Nigga, what the fuck does that have to do with the shit I need to buy? I listen to music or youtube videos, and ignore everyone else.

Nigga, what the fuck does that have to do with the shit I need to buy? I listen to music or youtube videos, and ignore everyone else.
"Don't go outside or you'll get MOGGED" :feelskek: :feelskek:

I cant take it no more
Well then don't go out at weekends.

There is nothing out there for you anyways.

If you're not a neet, use headphones, listen to music, go into your schizo safe space

Well then don't go out at weekends.

There is nothing out there for you anyways.

If you're not a neet, use headphones, listen to music, go into your schizo safe space
Cope my friends have parties in my house u retard

Not me. I’m a people watcher by nature, it’s nearly impossible for me to look away.

I get mogged every time I go outside alone

If you live where I live you'll even see this shit afterhours too. It's inescapable.

i go at 8pm and 2 am

Good time to follow thicc foids around for creep shots?

Thankfully stacy only goes to rich people grocery stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joes, not the corner supermarket :feelsautistic:

idk where you live but where I am it's just boomers

I see that all the time at my work. It is the finest ropefuel

Good tip for shootERs.

I live in a forest