Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [WARNING - TERMINAL Blackpill] The government already has programs to facilitate pairbonding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Have you ever thought about it? Every public school has two events per year funded by the government designed to push kids to ask each other out so they can get their feet wet (homecoming and prom). You really think that the state doesn't know what these events are for? Face it, failing prom is like failing high school. If you don't complete it, you are fucked for life. Theres no recovery.

I. T. S. O. V. E. R

Last edited:
you know too much
A09

Homecoming nor Prom facilitate pairbonding though. If anything it does the opposite. At least in America. You are meant to just go and ask an easy girl out so you can dick your dick sucked or fuck her then you go to college where you fuck multiple people to "get it out of your system" so when you are an adult you can control yourself better and get married and have a career.

Isn't this just a North Amercan thing? Pretty sure this doesn't occur elsewhere i.e europe or japan but maybe I'm just not an expert in this field.

Also, at least most aren't, these events aren't funded by the government. The class usually has to have a car wash or sell candy or do some other shit to rent out a building for their events.

dude i know. i never went to none of that shit... most teachers and faculty are left wing degenerates so they promote that shit with glee.

Isn't this just a North Amercan thing? Pretty sure this doesn't occur elsewhere i.e europe or japan but maybe I'm just not an expert in this field.

Its an anglosphere thing. In Australia prom is called a "formal". New Zealand "ball". But either way, its the same thing, and its held for the purpose of sex occuring. Incels miss out as usual and are relegated to quietly masturbating in their rooms with tears running down their faces while their classmates form memories and mutual experiences that will always be with them.

Its an anglosphere thing. In Australia prom is called a "formal". New Zealand "ball". But either way, its the same thing, and its held for the purpose of sex occuring. Incels miss out as usual and are relegated to quietly masturbating in their rooms with tears running down their faces while their classmates form memories and mutual experiences that will always be with them.
Truecels are dropouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back