Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING: Suifuel!! My brothers fiancé describes how they met and bondeD

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
She said when she first saw him in their university classes, she thought he was “very mysterious and alluring” and she “felt drawn to him, to try and understand and touch his fascinating aura”

Then she detailed how she’d always get so annoyed whenever he got to class and didn’t sit with her, she always made it a point of effort to grab his attention and end up sitting with him.

she knew nothing about him, but kept asking questions, and “Couldn’t think of anything else besides him, I was obsessed with him and wanted to touch, kiss and hold him”

she always insisted they study together, and asked several times for him to join her on a camping trip with a big group of friends

Eventually on the 2nd camping trip they all got drunk and my brother fucked her and she said she was the “happiest girl in the world” that she finally “found the man of her dreams”

they went out on dates and were all romantic and shit afterwards

He didn’t fucking do anything. A girl just saw him and became obsessed with him naturally. He wasn’t confident, he wasn’t assertive, he didn’t do game, he was quiet and didn’t give a shit, but it happened anyway.

I’m really trying to come to terms with this idea of just **existing**, and women are drawn to you, talk to you and show you spontaneous interest and affection. I’m trying to fully internalise what that experience is like, and that OTHER men live this fulfilling, beautiful, romantic experience, and I do not

My entire life has been rejection, every single woman ever, just doesn’t give a shit. No women are naturally drawn to me, fascinated by me, or want to talk to me.

Attraction is supposed to just **happen** like that. Two young people gravitate towards each other and fall in love. If you have to put in effort, you’ve lost, you’re ugly, and it’s over.

Being undesirable in this way is soul destroying.

I won’t ever know the loving touch of another human being.

I won’t ever know what it’s like being lovingly kissed

Taken care of

Caressed

Fuck this is agony

Also my brother is 8.5/10, I’m 3/10, brothers girlfriend is 8/10

Our parents are both 7/10, my brother got lucky

Last edited:
Having Slayer siblings is the real Suifuel

It’s like that could’ve been you but no you got the inkwell life package:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Literally debunks whole of PUA and game merchants
Justexistpill

My life is so pathetic compared to this

That's the life of Chad.
Women will approach and do everything

She said when she first saw him in their university classes, she thought he was “very mysterious and alluring” and she “felt drawn to him, to try and understand and touch his fascinating aura”

Then she detailed how she’d always get so annoyed whenever he got to class and didn’t sit with her, she always made it a point of effort to grab his attention and end up sitting with him.

she knew nothing about him, but kept asking questions, and “Couldn’t think of anything else besides him, I was obsessed with him and wanted to touch, kiss and hold him”

she always insisted they study together, and asked several times for him to join her on a camping trip with a big group of friends

Eventually on the 2nd camping trip they all got drunk and my brother fucked her and she said she was the “happiest girl in the world” that she finally “found the man of her dreams”

they went out on dates and were all romantic and shit afterwards

He didn’t fucking do anything. A girl just saw him and became obsessed with him naturally. He wasn’t confident, he wasn’t assertive, he didn’t do game, he was quiet and didn’t give a shit, but it happened anyway.

I’m really trying to come to terms with this idea of just **existing**, and women are drawn to you, talk to you and show you spontaneous interest and affection. I’m trying to fully internalise what that experience is like, and that OTHER men live this fulfilling, beautiful, romantic experience, and I do not

My entire life has been rejection, every single woman ever, just doesn’t give a shit. No women are naturally drawn to me, fascinated by me, or want to talk to me.

Am I supposed
Rate the Foid OP

Is she a 5? A 7, 8??

She’s a solid 8/10

I'm sorry, brocel. Life truly is a cruel joke.

I know you put a warning in the title but jesus fucking christ, this is pure concentrated ropefuel.

Attraction is supposed to just **happen** like that. Two young people gravitate towards each other and fall in love. If you have to put in effort, you’ve lost, you’re ugly, and it’s over.
Its so so over man, holy fuck if my brother was a Chad I might've roped by now, stay strong OP :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If you need to try ITS OVER.

felt drawn to him, to try and understand and touch his fascinating aura
No self awareness what so ever. Aura = face.

That's the way it's supposed to happen. Naturally. It happens naturally to normal people. Normal people don't need to "improve", they don't need to spend years in the gym to look good enough, they don't need to spend hours in bed sleepless thinking if it's their "personality" that stops them from living a normal life.

To normal people it happens naturally, flow of life.

Kill yourself in the most violent way in front of them

are you the 2nd born OP?

Holy shit, I have been looking at this thread for a 2 hour period. I am actually fucking crying fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, JustExistPill is absolutely fucking brutal. Here we all are told that Men make the first move and dedication is key to getting a family; BULLSHIT, if you are of any significant value, The holes approach you! Fuck I don't even have female friends fucccccccckkkkkkk