Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING: POTENT SUIFUEL. COUNTLESS THRISTY AND AVERAGE FOIDS SLIDE INTO TYRONES DMS

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6to_U6m-ssM

This is for any people that cope saying women don't message first. They do, you're just not attractive enough.

More importantly though, imagine how balanced the world would be if these whores went for their looksmatch, but no, they have to simp for Chad/Tyrone.

JFL though imagine some normie seeing his girlfriend in the video lmaoooooooooooooooooo

It's over.
The men women want to have sex with is the biggest inequality on the planet.

Women are truly the gatekeepers of sex and love.

The world needs gulags and burkas.

you can see the gyno through his shirt

All social media apps are dating apps.

Dating is part of socializing, wherever and however people can socialize, they'll date (bang).

Attachments

• 3CEA4159-65EA-4EC9-8128-9CEFE16AF23B.jpeg
    3CEA4159-65EA-4EC9-8128-9CEFE16AF23B.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
@Colvin76

Keep gymmaxxing

@pp183 Mogs this Tyrone.

4:25

This chubster can pig out daily and still get a gymmaxxed Tyrone to consider fucking her.

@Colvin76

Keep gymmaxxing
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: physically there is not much more for me to gain from natty gymceling.

As far as lean mass, I am quite literally only a few pounds/kilograms away from my natural genetic limit, which will take many more years to maximize anyway. I'm better off just continuing to exclusively focus on strength training and continuing my goal of getting as strong as I naturally can without becoming a fat fuck.

And no I'm not going to roid. Roids destroy your organs and health.

maybe i should start working out

This is pretty mild because all of the women in his DMs are primitive. Low inhibition, low IQ, ghetto.

The most brutal experiments are seeing the girls you would simp for acting like bitches in heat for chad.

So much for confidence,personality and game lmao.

Cumskins will not be pleased

All social media apps are dating apps.

Dating is part of socializing, wherever and however people can socialize, they'll date (bang).
It never began for subhumans

:feelsrope: BROOTAL, May God kill me.

desensitized to this shit no longer suicide fuel

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:fuck this world and every Chad, Tyrone, Chadpreet, Chang and foid in it

I love suifuel I love being made more miserable

To get the girls you want, you have to be on a level to where you wouldn't even care or want them. That's why dating sucks unless you're a 9.5/10 dude. Even as an 8 you get shit.

@Colvin76 are you more jacked than this dude??

Funny how women complain about mens standards and then go for guys who look superhuman.

You should bulk bro
Terrible terrible idea.

I'm already extremy close to my genetic limit at 165lbs 14% bodyfat at 5'9".

Bulking more will just get me lots of fat with very little muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back