Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel *warning ⚠️ MEGA SUIFUEL*Even 0/10 Mutant Toxic Crusader looking foid is chad only (it’s 100% over)

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Meet Karine de Souza she has an extremely rare skin condition that make her look like the guy from toxic crusader: IMG 1174IMG 1175 well that still didn’t stop her from finding love and marry a borderline chadlite man ! :feelshaha:IMG 1178IMG 1176enough suifuel ? nope not yet they even had a child together IMG 1179it’s absolutely fucking over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:https://www.tyla.com/life/karine-de-souza-celebrates-baby-girl-husband-510507-20230324 @Zozizo

Tutorial mode: enabled.

Water is wet.

Good for her I guess

JFL at the comparison to toxic crusader :lul:

This made me hate women more than I already did.

You’re still wearing the princesskitty meme pic lol

Extermination is the answer.

damn a HTN guy is actually dating this it's over for sub5 men.

What the fuck

Guy must have a zombie fetish

Meet Karine de Souza she has an extremely rare skin condition that make her look like the guy from toxic crusader: View attachment 976323View attachment 976324 well that still didn’t stop her from finding love and marry a borderline chadlite man ! :feelshaha:View attachment 976329View attachment 976326enough suifuel ? nope not yet they even had a child together View attachment 976330it’s absolutely fucking over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:https://www.tyla.com/life/karine-de-souza-celebrates-baby-girl-husband-510507-20230324 @Zozizo
gross at least the man daugther looks like him thank god.

Fucking hell, I hate this clown world. It's actually fucking crazy how easy girls have it for everything.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is decomposing alone in his room and won't be discovered until the smell gets really bad.

the thirst is unreal
what niggas would do to have a pussy at home

A ghoul in fallout looks better than that...

I love South Korea now. Korean people enforcing lookism has prevented landwhalism and ugliness among women there. Westerners are retarded for allowing women to believe they can be attractive without fitting a certain mold. The future is yellow because unlike retarded whites Asians are able to logically and truthfully judge what is attractive and what is not.

Fuck, I really hate being an incel.

I hate how easy these bitches have it.

Oh my fucking god hahahaha they truly cannot lose. I wanna curb stomp the next fuckwit that says femcels exist

that scared the shit out of me :shock:

Reminder that this thing gets love and affection while you are hated and rot alone suffering every day, it even managed to REPRODUCE, jfl at the desperation of men, it's over if you have Y chromosomes

And this is why foids can never be alone

@Simba

Holy cow, it’s over.

It'd be easy for an ITnigger or something to say this is a cherrypick but it honestly seems a common theme that even the most disabled or disfigured foids will still find love, it just won't be a chad but they still do pretty well.

It'd be easy for an ITnigger or something to say this is a cherrypick but it honestly seems a common theme that even the most disabled or disfigured foids will still find love, it just won't be a chad but they still do pretty well.
This is what I believe and see as well. There are many thread like this one. And this woman looks like a zombie from a person that died in a fire.

I almost feel bad for her and for comparing her to a zombie, but then I remember what women say about balding men, short men, average men, men with Asperger's... basically any non-chad men. And she's married, so even a disease like this had no effect on her life.

This is what I believe and see as well. There are many thread like this one. And this woman looks like a zombie from a person that died in a fire.

I almost feel bad for her and for comparing her to a zombie, but then I remember what women say about balding men, short men, average men, men with Asperger's... basically any non-chad men. And she's married, so even a disease like this had no effect on her life.
I watched a FaceLMS whatever his name is video one time of a 3 foot tall wheelchair bound foid with bones that would break every couple weeks and she was actively rejecting men for not being chad.

The foid posted in this thread is probably a nice person, usually people in situations like this have no other choice but to be a nice person pretty much forced into it. Just because she is married though doesnt mean it has not affected her alot, but its crazy she can still find love.

Meet Karine de Souza she has an extremely rare skin condition that make her look like the guy from toxic crusader: View attachment 976323View attachment 976324 well that still didn’t stop her from finding love and marry a borderline chadlite man ! :feelshaha:View attachment 976329View attachment 976326enough suifuel ? nope not yet they even had a child together View attachment 976330it’s absolutely fucking over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:https://www.tyla.com/life/karine-de-souza-celebrates-baby-girl-husband-510507-20230324 @Zozizo
He had sex with that thing?

Reminds me of the ghouls in metro exodus in the russian desert landscape

The foid posted in this thread is probably a nice person, usually people in situations like this have no other choice but to be a nice person pretty much forced into it. Just because she is married though doesnt mean it has not affected her alot, but its crazy she can still find love.
Suffering does bring empathy and personal development, but if men are going for women like this because they're nice it really speaks volume about how vile, toxic and bitchy normal women are.

Yep :feelshaha: this might be an extreme exemple but it happen all the time to a lesser extent … you will never fucking see a male hobgoblin looking monster with ANY kind of female even less with a high tier normie looking one :feelskek: foids are extremely alot more shallow than men but they will deny it until their very last breathe :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
He has a fetish for death, all those skeleton tattoos, face tattoos, definitely fucked in the head, I guess this is female version of Oofy Doofy

Someone should acid attack the boyfriend so she is dating a looksmatch

WTF WTF KILL IT JUST KILL IT THROW IT IN FIRE

I wouldn't hesitate to empty an entire mag on this disgusting creature, the fucking gall of this thing to reproduce while looking like that.

that's some waste of thread here because he looks latino average to me, probably a neckbeard too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back