Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING: Extreme SUIFUEL

Just bomb this planet at this point :lasereyes:

I'm so done, man... :feelscry: :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

@darktriad_cel lost his too his uncle when he was 7y old

Kids half my age are already having sex while i don't even know how holding a girl's hand feels like. Kek. Fuck my life.

If I ever am about to jump off of a skyscraper and am about to lose my courage to do it, I will make sure to have a printed copy of one of these types of posts and it will let me fling myself off without a second thought.

Putin, please start ww3 already, I just want this disgusting and evil human race to be destroyed :cryfeels:

I want a nuclear war to happen

this is just typical popular kid behavior, fortunately I was with the rejects and weirdos in middle/high school so I never really got to hear such stories unless I was eavesdropping

Just bomb this planet at this point :lasereyes:
Damn right:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Putin, please start ww3 already, I just want this disgusting and evil human race to be destroyed :cryfeels:
Putin is silent currently, but Medvedev is saying it might happen:feelsaww:.

We're already in WW3. And the West started it, not Putin. IDK why you're so obsessed with him

Clown universe.
4 hours. I would walk on foot.
I once walked 40 km on foot.

Well the "counteroffensive" is a disaster so nothing will happen. Also reuters is fake news

Last edited:
Damn right:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Medvedev does not have the authority or ability to launch nukes, only president putin has that power. I won't take any nuclear threats from Russia seriously if they are not made by Putin himself. Medvedev is just a high ranking government official under putins administration.

What are you going to do when this inevitably happens to your 13 year old oneitis cousin? :feelskek:

These ppl are gonna live more vibrant, lively and passionate moments in the following month than you in the next 50 years. If you could fastforward your life you'll see nothing exciting will happen and ofc no women or happy endings.

Everything will just get worse no matter how much your subconscious tries to cope that it can't end like this and you'll see things get solved. You're life hasn't yet to start, you're not a late bloomer. This is all real, your life isn't a provisory life and your death won't be a provisory death. Everything has been already written.

This subreddit is infinite source of pure suifuel. Many things we've lost during teenage years are shown there including teen love

These ppl are gonna live more vibrant, lively and passionate moments in the following month than you in the next 50 years. If you could fastforward your life you'll see nothing exciting will happen and ofc no women or happy endings.

Everything will just get worse no matter how much your subconscious tries to cope that it can't end like this and you'll see things get solved. You're life hasn't yet to start, you're not a late bloomer. This is all real, your life isn't a provisory life and your death won't be a provisory death. Everything has been already written.
I wouldn't be so confident until I get my AI foid

I hate all sex havers, but teenagers the most. Fuck man i missed the most important formative years of my life :feelsUnreal:

FUCKING NUKE THE ENTIRE WORLD PLEASE

He’s already experienced more than I have and he hasn’t even worked a single day in his life :feelsrope:

This is the kind of posts that can become the last straw for people like us

Next time I will not ignore warnings

The teen love pill remains the most brutal one in existence.
Kids half my age are already having sex while i don't even know how holding a girl's hand feels like. Kek. Fuck my life.
This subreddit is infinite source of pure suifuel. Many things we've lost during teenage years are shown there including teen love
This is the kind of posts that can become the last straw for people like us

Next time I will not ignore warnings
these type of posts are the absolute worst. it reminds me that ugly retarded 14yo boys are getting it on with their gfs while i am 24 later this year (a decade older than him) while my life consists of rotting all day on obscure parts of the internet

it reminds me that ugly retarded 14yo boys are getting it on with their gfs
Ugly boys are getting nothing. It's chadlets who lose virginity at 14

Women aren't worth it anyway. Trust me, relationships like those will end in chaos.
You reek of MGTOW

nah i had friends who lost it at 12-14 and they werent chadlets they were ugly as fuck
Idk, in my childhood all uglies got nothing

yeah bros, i want to kill myself

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Should have avoided reading this:cryfeels::cryfeels:. I'm tired of being alone, I just want a gf thats all:cryfeels:

And we are the wrong minded ones according to kikeish media, fuckitty fuck fuck

Should have avoided reading this:cryfeels::cryfeels:. I'm tired of being alone, I just want a gf thats all:cryfeels:
unfortunately you're 14 once and we missed all those special feelings/emotions. No gf that'll love you for you, they'll only love you for your resources. it's truly ovER :cryfeels: