Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Warning] Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin now

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
You've been warned. You have at most two weeks before the bull market comes back in full force. It's your last opportunity to get rich.

Disclaimer: only invest what you can afford to lose, blah blah blah.

Last edited:
OK so if BTC doubles its worth within 30 days, I give you 1 BTC.
If it doesnt double, you give me one.
You take the bet ?

OK so if BTC doubles its worth within 30 days, I give you 1 BTC.
If it doesnt double, you give me one.
You take the bet ?
Doubling in one month? No man. Impossible. I also am fully invested already and can't take on more risk.

what do you mean? o.o
will raven coin be any good?

what do you mean? o.o
will raven coin be any good?
Forget altcoins, BTC and ETH are where it's at due to network effects and number of developers.

I say this because charts and fundamentals have started to indicate an imminent breakout.

You're just trying to fuel a bull market by encouraging people to invest. Then in two weeks you'll dump all your Bitcoin and Ethereum.

JFL at scamming incels who live with 200$/month.

You're just trying to fuel a bull market by encouraging people to invest. Then in two weeks you'll dump all your Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Incels are not rich enough to move the market (not even by 0.01%)

Everybody here could invest and I would still lose if the market has decided to go down. It's billions that move the market, not thousands.

I'm posting this thread to help people not get rich on them. It's not a penny stock, market capitalization is far too high for boiler room tactics to work.

You're just hoping Knajjd notices this thread. I won't even tag him because that would only assist your nefarious scheme.
As I said, you need at least two billions to make Ethereum move higher

I don't know how this whole cyptro currency works but I really need someone to teach me, would be something I want to invest in the future

Bitcoin is dead

Invest in SAEXplorations instead it’s gonna be huge

I don't know how this whole cyptro currency works but I really need someone to teach me, would be something I want to invest in the future
Go to Wikipedia to learn, and use Gemini, Coinbase, Bitstamp or whatever to buy

Batcoin

google image of tom cruise with a jewish face collecting shekels

Another Ponzi Scheme.

Yeah I don’t buy the whole bitcoin craze tbh. Seems like a fucking scam.

You're better of buying old coins. They went up like 20x since the 1970's. If I had bought $50,000 Indian pennies, buffalo nickels or Silver Dollars in 1974, I'd be a millionaire. Old coins never went down in value. There is a limited supply. They don't make them any more. Imagine owning something from The 1800's. You can't put bitcoins in an album. They don't have art work. Imagine if my father saved all his change from the 1920's and 1930's. I'd be a millionaire.

Last edited:
litecoin is 42 rn jfl. i bought it at 65 to buy 1plsd. better go back up soon

Brilliant advice

You're better of buying old coins. They went up like 20x since the 1970's. If I had bought $50,000 Indian pennies, buffalo nickels or Silver Dollars in 1974, I'd be a millionaire. Old coins never went down in value. There is a limited supply. They don't make them any more. Imagine owning something from The 1800's. You can't put bitcoins in an album. They don't have art work. Imagine if my father saved all his change from the 1920's and 1930's. I'd be a millionaire.
Looks like it

Gold and silver are the only fool proof investment.

R.I.P Fontaine

Bitcoin at $4,083 right now, might hit 3k barrier today.

Might be because of this news https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...minal-probe-is-said-to-focus-on-tie-to-tether
As Bitcoin plunges, the U.S. Justice Department is investigating whether last year’s epic rally was fueled in part by manipulation, with traders driving it up with Tether -- a popular but controversial digital token.
While federal prosecutors opened a broad criminal probe into cryptocurrencies months ago, they’ve recently homed in on suspicions that a tangled web involving Bitcoin, Tether and crypto exchange Bitfinex might have been used to illegally move prices, said three people familiar with the matter.

Typical bag holding loser
"p-please b-buy my stock b-bro... they'll g-g-g-go up in v-value soon I p-promise... heh...."

I think of bitcoin as "that thing that lets me buy drugs"

I've been researching the financial markets for the past 6 months while LDAR'ing. All I can say is don't buy a falling knife, the recent drop in price has been predicted by (good) traders. The shillers keep shillin' tho.