Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [WARNING - BRUTAL DICKPILL SUIFUEL, DO NOT READ IF SMALL DICKED AND SUICIDAL] Girl on Tinder test with my ugly half-brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
I mentioned 8" but maybe the reference was too obscure. If I decide to try Tinder again, I'll be more blatant but at this point I have accepted my fate. I'm more MSTOW these days. It's not going to happen for me. Fine. At least I won't get divorce-raped and be paying child support for 18y.

Try it with bumble too. I think bumble is better these days and you have a better chance of having your profile seen. The algorithm is less harsh than tinder's since matches expire if the girl doesn't message first and thus everyone should be stockpiling fewer matches.

Try it with bumble too. I think bumble is better these days and you have a better chance of having your profile seen. The algorithm is less harsh than tinder's since matches expire if the girl doesn't message first and thus everyone should be stockpiling fewer matches.

I am on of the rare incels here who did 100s of approaches IRL. I get eaten alive in OD.

PoF is the best out of all of them. No stacies and all of them are closer to our SMV.

she sounds like a mess tbh. 24 years old with one divorce under her belt, going on 12 hour drinking binges.

She also looks at least ten years older kek
Lol at wasting effort on it

she sounds like a mess tbh. 24 years old with one divorce under her belt, going on 12 hour drinking binges.

She also looks at least ten years older kek
tbh