Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Warning] BRUTAL blackpill and heightpill from an old Oprah interview

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
World-class musician Billy Joel did a 2008 interview on Oprah with his then-wife Katie Lee. Joel is giga-status-maxed, as he's worth an estimated $225 million.

But he's 5'5. And, as wel all know, no amount of money or status can compensate for that.

This interview is as blackpilled as any interview I've ever seen. If you don't have time to watch the entire thing, start it at 17 minutes.

18:30 to 19:00 is POTENT ROPEFUEL and is blackpilled to the point where it almost seems fake.

She's allowed to have guy friends inkwell :soy:

Chad will cuck you even if you're a celebrity

Just the wife's friend, bro.

Attachments

• my wife.PNG
    my wife.PNG
    416.8 KB · Views: 168
Just the wife's friend, bro.

This hits me on a primitive level. I've never had a girlfriend (nor been married ofc). And it's still deeply disturbing to me.

I hate Chad with every fiber of my being.

Last edited:
Her giggling after she said "we're having a good time when he's working." is priceless.

He cries tears of blood and screams into a pillow every night cursing his manletism.

it's over for many men

The look on his face at the end said it all he knows his wife is only with him for the money.

as a manlet you will be forced into betabuxx even if you cure cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back