Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [WARNING, ATOMIC BRUTAL SUIFUEL, DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE A ROPE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED] This is what we've been missing out on.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
it wasn't an insult, your mother was impressed :feelsYall:
a8f.jpg

why did you post your picture in your wig? is that when you were typing your emo thread just before slinking away for 4 months? :waitwhat:

Caption: FullTimeJIDF can't handle the work stress of online infiltration, runs away for 4 months
That white guy is you as a kid. So cute, little soulless

I think that's your JIDF cubicle, you can see the frustration setting in just before you took your 4 month sabbatical
Hairless twink white boy who got fat

Your mom knows I'm not a hairless twink, and I may be fat but my cock is fatter, ask your mom
White dicks are small everyone knows that sorry

Speak for yourself (((ginger))), your mom was more than satisfied
You have to make fantasy belief to cope with the size. I get it. It's ok

If it's a fantasy why are you crying? Your mom came to me she's tired of jewish men.
My dad is a Palestinian alpha and would beat the shir out of your low t white dad

Check the sig, we've already established that's just another "gimmick." You and your dad are (((gingers))) and your mom is sick of you jews.
The country I live in literally doesn't allow jews. ask the mods. I am palestinian and I am jesus. you are judas who pretends to hate evil(jews), but you admit you love funding them.

we already know whites and jews are the same.

I think there are plenty of kikes in Russia. Your cover was already blown so you can drop the jew hater shtick, I'm the only jew hater in this discussion. Well, me and your mom :feelsEhh:
Russia?? JFL at you

and you absolutly do not hate jews. you are controlled opposition. you can't hate jews and love whites. they're the same thing. you literally admitted you're happy to pay israel. nice try.

I got distracted reading your emo shit, too busy with your mom gargling my white balls
Russia is white. I'd never live in a white country. W*ite country = automatic cuck and tranny(like you).

Mmhmm, mhmm, sorry, your mom is still gargling these nuts give us a sec
You're literally reddit tier. Couldn't expect more from a cracka tho

Keep fondling yourself you soyfucking bitch and keep writing this fiction here and then fap and go to sleep. Fucking loser.

"close your eyes and imagine." Fuck OFF.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy:
gtfo out my thread you soy faggot, go defend "m'lady" from a 5'2 giga manlet curry, damn normie infiltrator

This world is not a wonderland boyo

I will never be happy

shit thats brutal af

Don't order me around nigger. :feelskek:

I probably would have read your thread if you didn't begin it with this gay shit.

never had hope even at 14/15

Sex ist Just another Exchange for her

Its Not that Special , Dude.

Close your eyes for a moment and picture yourself at around 15-16 years of age, back when you still harbored some form of hope inside you. You are sitting on a comfortable couch watching a show you enjoy, the girl of your dreams affectionately curled up beside you. The television might be blaring but all you can focus on is her - the sparkling eyes and warm smile clearly meant for you.

Like clockwork, both of you lean in closer to one-another. You can feel hear hot breath on your face as she plants tender kisses along your neck, eventually settling for your lips. You gently slide your hand down her arm, feeling her soft skin brushing against your fingertips. She's now on top of you, playing with your hair as you explore every inch of her mouth. It's like nothing else matters anymore, you're both in your own little world with a population of two.

All of a sudden, she stops and looks at you, her cheeks flushing bright red. "You know, my parents won't be home for another hour, do you want to like... Well... Maybe..." before she can even finish, you an ecstatic "yes" escape your lips.

You can feel your heart race as you head off towards her bedroom - it is actually happening, there is no turning back now. She lifts her shirt over her head, giving you a full view of her white bra and the pink nipples poking against it's fabric. You begin to nimble on her body as she slides her hands under your shirt, touching you all over. You try to unhook her bra but find yourself struggling, having never touched one. "Let me help you with that, I have trouble getting it off myself sometimes" she says, giggling. After a few attempts, the bra slides right off and you gaze upon her perky breasts. You begin to massage and play with them, just taking in that feeling of having something so soft and bouncy in your hands.

In what seemed to go by in a flash, you are both completely naked. You slowly slide your finger down her wet vagina, causing her to let out a soft gasp. It feels sort of... Slimy is the only word you can think of at the moment. You begin to move your finger in a beckoning motion while she wraps her feminine hand around your member and begins to play with it, feeling how hard it is.

Eventually, she pulls out a condom and slides it on you. "I've been saving this for when we went all the way... I'm sorry if I don't know what I'm doing since I've never really done it before" she stutters a bit and looks away, hoping you won't judge her. "Don't worry, this is my first time too" you say, seemingly putting her at ease.

After some fumbling, you finally manage to put it in and it feels like heaven on earth. You're both panting now as you thrust inside her tight pussy, slowly getting the hang of this whole "sex" thing.

Then it happens, the world around you is a blur as you feel yourself release inside her. Then you just sit lay there, panting and cuddling. You wrap your arms around her naked form, resting your head on her chest and feeling hear heart beat. Then she whispers something in your ear, something that makes your heart flutter whenever you hear her say it. "I love you"

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We exist, we don't actually live though.

Will come back in 2 years or so.
Already feeling it, god.

Amazing storytelling junior,ive near heard similar stories like that before.

I've envisioned my "oneitis" doing this with Chads for years now.