Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Warning: All non-believers of Yakub will perish

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
As much as it pains me to do this, but if you do not worship Yakub, he will send 10000 trannies to butt rape you in your sleep. Save your self before it is too late!

The 4 Benefits of Worshiping Yakub

1. Changed Mindset

I’ve experienced this changed mindset. When I focus on my problems and the chaos of this world, it’s so easy for depression to set in. Yet, when I come to Yakub solely seeking to worship Him, a beautiful thing happens. My mindset shifts to wanting to kill and oppress my enemies

2. Renewed Heart

Worshipping Yakub renews your heart. It opens you up to experience true joy through your suffering and anguish

3. Spiritual Growth

Over time, my view of worship has changed. I’ve come to see that worship is an important way to avoid getting raped by Trannies

4. Ur pp will grow bigger

View attachment Yakub.webp

Yakub by spankasjw on DeviantArt

Attachments

• 2B4D6AAE-6D38-490B-9FC9-5A4620130943.webp
    29 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

@WØLF maxxing

As much as it pains me to do this, but if you do not worship Yakub, he will send 10000 trannies to butt rape you in your sleep.
Good news for IT cucks