Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warm sunny days in CA are brutal

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I live near Berkeley, CA (close to the UC Berkeley campus) which is a college town and it is pure fuckin hell when it is sunny and hot like it was today with all the foids out and about. It was 80 degrees today and its gonna be 90 degrees tomorrow. FML...

The hot young noodlewhores and white foids go out jogging or going on strolls with their white normie/chad lite siginificant others. It kills me inside everytime I see them. When I was in college a decade ago I didn't have a gf and noticed foids in general avoided me (ER's exact same problem)

I'm thinking about buying a pack of cigarettes and a whole bunch of booze tomorrow to get drunk. Its just too much for me to handle once it hits 90 degrees in the early evening around 5pm-6pm before the sun starts to set. Theres a light ocean breeze too which makes things more relaxing, scenic, and yet ultra depressing.

Any of you guys live near college towns?

Last edited:
yes bro, I'm close to USF and the amount of suifuel I see when I go outside makes me wanna rope. I've just been coping with weed tbh, I can't handle the mog

yes bro, I'm close to USF and the amount of suifuel I see when I go outside makes me wanna rope. I've just been coping with weed tbh, I can't handle the mog

Holy shit Florida is literally chad central. You're fucked. At least you aren't a sandcel in NY :feelsrope:

People are walking outside? I thought most would be still inside with the Kung flu.

Holy shit Florida is literally chad central. You're fucked. At least you aren't a sandcel in NY :feelsrope:
new york seems like hell too, somewhat diverse though. you just see chad and tyrone down here, never began for sandies

new york seems like hell too, somewhat diverse though. you just see chad and tyrone down here, never began for sandies

Yeah Florida is just awful. I feel bad for you when it's spring break. :feelsbadman:

USA in general tbhngl

Don't rape all those hot blonde sloots.

tbh, i've had random niggas try and sell me some in high school jfl

I've been offered edibles numerous times from random fags while going to the bathroom

I like warm weather. It sucks I have spent all my life living in a region that is cold for half of the year

sounds like a typical day in chadstralia no matter where you are
i only go out at night around 10 pm because that's when many normies are asleep but unfortunately it also means a lot of degenerates are around but that's another story. i also have a fear of the sun

I've been offered edibles numerous times from random fags while going to the bathroom
yeah I didn't trust those 16 year olds trying to drugmaxx tbh, fuck them. Most even got laid simply for even having access to shit like that. Most were high tier normies regardless.

yeah I didn't trust those 16 year olds trying to drugmaxx tbh, fuck them. Most even got laid simply for even having access to shit like that. Most were high tier normies regardless.

Yeah well its always the good looking people who get into drugs because it makes them appear cool to foids. When an Incel does it hes just a fucking loser to everyone.
Yes but this isn't really a problem.

What happen to rat?