Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Warm and let alone cold approaching objectively don't work for normies let alone incels. That's not how guys get their partners.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
No REAL IOIs? No IOIs at all? You want to make an approach (regardless of the type) first? You want to try it multiple times with different females (regardless if you're acquaintanced with each other or not)? You want to follow this redpill bs (btw kek at being incel and following redpill "advices" that only would work for atleast mid-tier-normie looking guys)? Sigma male grindset? Then prepare to get the little of what's left from your self-esteem destroyed. OR maybe some guys are just masochists. @Broly

Last edited:
And prepare to get metoo'd

The justapproachherpill on the forum destroyed me.

yes. but what else can I do jfl as an oldcel with whom prime holes aren't forced to interact :feelsmage:

So how do normies get their partners? This is the discussion we should be having. Instead of lamenting over what Chad gets away with.

So how do normies get their partners? This is the discussion we should be having. Instead of lamenting over what Chad gets away with.
Through going to school/uni together, through mutual friends, through common interests. They get IOIs though, which we don't.

You want to get jailed or something :feelskek:
no but tell me what to do tbh tbh. I fell for the pua cucks and trolled my uni years jfl. maybe if I had just normiemaxxed I could've ascended with a femcel or something

normiemaxxed
You have to be a turboNT NPC zombie, it's pure masochism to imitate such a personali-tee-hee and it won't work anyway - they'll notice soon that you're just try hard faking it kek. A human is either born that way or isn't.
They're almost non-existent. Which sane guy even if ugly himself would want to be with a very ugly and/or mentally ill female?

You have to be a turboNT NPC zombie, it's pure masochism to imitate such a personali-tee-hee and it won't work anyway - they'll notice soon that you're just try hard faking it kek. A human is either born that way or isn't.

They're almost non-existent. Which sane guy even if ugly himself would want to be with a very ugly and/or mentally ill female?
I'm very low inhib by nature only getting treated as an utter subhuman all my life made me wary of normies and fucked my mental :feelsmage: some puacels are legit witty and they troll the hole in an impressive way I can do that tbh I just never get the chance jfl most normies game consists of simping hard it's trivial to mog that :feelskek: but I don't get to 'game'
I'd be perfectly ok with a morbidly obese hole as long as she is unused. I have a monster ass fetish due to having a fat mother myself

All foids in my country have negative social credit score

No REAL IOIs? No IOIs at all? You want to make an approach (regardless of the type) first? You want to try it multiple times with different females (regardless if you're acquaintanced with each other or not)? You want to follow this redpill bs (btw kek at being incel and following redpill "advices" that only would work for atleast mid-tier-normie looking guys)? Sigma male grindset? Then prepare to get the little of what's left from your self-esteem destroyed. OR maybe some guys are just masochists. @Broly
cold approach only works for chad

and if you are subchad then you need other kind of tactics that I will not share here, only on my redpill website link here:

True, you should only approach of the girl has made it VERY clear she’s into, but even then be cautious

she’s always looking at you, touching her hair, smiles at you, touches you if she can, if you said something she laughs but in a good way
Yep. Biggest IOIs are intiating convos herself and generally wanting to be with you, in your presence, to do stuff with you, suggesting things, etc.
cold approach only works for chad
Yep, but there are lot of delusionmaxxing users here
and if you are subchad then you need other kind of tactics that I will not share here, only on my redpill website link here:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, you should only approach of the girl has made it VERY clear she’s into, but even then be cautious

she’s always looking at you, touching her hair, smiles at you, touches you if she can, if you said something she laughs but in a good way
Yes we must be cautious. Some may act this way on purpose to manipulate us to be their wageslave.

Yes we must be cautious. Some may act this way on purpose to manipulate us to be their wageslave.
Yep, guys like us with no experiences with females could easily get tricked and manipulated by females we're attracted to.

Yep, guys like us with no experiences with females could easily get tricked and manipulated by females we're attracted to.
A foid that rejected me and went to Chad tried it. She is still dating with that Chad. She does it because It is our senior year in my school and I'm doing well with lessons. That biach want me to be her lessonslave. I'm not your lessonslave you roasted fish smelly hole. First I didn't understand but after that I understood her mission. Oh my god. I saved myself from being slave.

Last edited:
Just peacockmaxx bro chicks will think you're so unique bro