Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Warehouse slavery

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Going to start lugging around heavy shit ruining my back at a warehouse on Monday . So excited truly going to be fun. At least the pay is good because otherwise nobody would do it

The wagiepill is one of the most brutal pills

Wish you the best of luck man. Don't work too hard though becuas they don't give a fuck about you. Be careful

Wish you the best of luck man. Don't work too hard though becuas they don't give a fuck about you. Be careful
I know. I've done shit like this in moving places and other warehouse slave work like that. I remember all the douchebags would be condescending to me for being "lazy", but we're both getting paid the same amount while I'm saving my back and you're going to lose half a foot of height over nothing before you're thirty. fuck you.

I don't understand wage slaves like that. We're getting the work done, and getting paid the same amount, but I'm saving my back and energy over a rich CEO who doesn't give a shit about you. why would you care?

Going to start lugging around heavy shit ruining my back at a warehouse on Monday . So excited truly going to be fun. At least the pay is good because otherwise nobody would do it

How much are you making?

I know. I've done shit like this in moving places and other warehouse slave work like that. I remember all the douchebags would be condescending to me for being "lazy", but we're both getting paid the same amount while I'm saving my back and you're going to lose half a foot of height over nothing before you're thirty. fuck you.

I don't understand wage slaves like that. We're getting the work done, and getting paid the same amount, but I'm saving my back and energy over a rich CEO who doesn't give a shit about you. why would you care?
Inexperience and naivety, thinking working harder means boss will notice you = more reward/salary increase. My dumbass on my first job was thinking the same, the boss promised you all the good stuff like early promotion, but it's all just lies anyway. No education = no carreer. I quickly learned it's about pretending to be busy, especially low wage physical work.

lift with legs not back fuck man shit isn't worth it tbh at least do a skilled trade if you're going to do physical work

At least you have a well paid Job.

Inexperience and naivety, thinking working harder means boss will notice you = more reward/salary increase. My dumbass on my first job was thinking the same, the boss promised you all the good stuff like early promotion, but it's all just lies anyway. No education = no carreer. I quickly learned it's about pretending to be busy, especially low wage physical work.
oh yeah, the boss would tell me I'm doing a shitty job (when other suckups were watching) then not do anything about it. They don't give a shit either. I'd still get the same hours as everyone else that were good two shoes. I guess he gave the hard workers a good boy pat on the head though, and normies get off on that

Last edited:
20 cad/hour, which is obviously dogshit but for no skill minimum wage is good
That's really good lol wtf. That almost sounds like a living wage, and not a starvation wage. In the U.S. warehouse workers make 8-13$ an hour...i kid you not...

At least you can buy some copes now

Sounds brutal. At least you know not to overdo it. Not worth injuring yourself over a trivial job like that.

Sounds brutal. At least you know not to overdo it. Not worth injuring yourself over a trivial job like that.
I've done moving jobs too, it's going to be the same thing.

Worst part will be normies bitching about how I'm not a "hard worker", but that's easy to ignore.

legit. I heard it's best to always pretend 60-70% is your maximum. And amp it up every few months rather than give 100% right away. So they think you improved and that you never get over filled with work. In my experience very legit strategy.

The point of appearing busy is legit.

legit. I heard it's best to always pretend 60-70% is your maximum. And amp it up every few months rather than give 100% right away. So they think you improved and that you never get over filled with work. In my experience very legit strategy.

The point of appearing busy is legit.
I've never gone past 60. Who the fuck cares

Have fun OP , Wish you good

in some jobs it helps but it doesnt matter in comapneis where promotion is impossbile
I'd rather save for a gun and shoot myself than stay at these places long term

Either case it's mostly just chasing a carrot on a stick

I'd rather save for a gun and shoot myself than stay at these places long term

Either case it's mostly just chasing a carrot on a stick
Tbh, in usa its easy as fuck. i would have done it had if it wasnt for monkmax

Ahh yes. Once I end up failing college in about a year I will resort to warehouse wageslaving as well. This is fate