Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

War could save me...

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
As ugly man im doomed to live alone in shadow hearing as other laugh and have fun...
All my life i will live in shadow till death hearing lies...

But if there was a majore war i could express my suffering and my hate.

I dont want other people to be happy. I want horror and butchery of war for them.

Only war the great war could relieve my grieve...

War is the answer.

It's also a pretty good album by Five Finger Death Punch.

agreed bro, trial by fire. When the time comes, our hatred and rage will be used to the full extent, no mercy.

I dont want other people to be happy. I want horror and butchery of war for them.
Just join the military. Only requirements are IQ above 85 and not being below 5'. Not to mention they feed you and give you a place to live. Basically NEET except you get to kill people or hopefully die on the battlefield somewhere in the middle east.

Just join the military. Only requirements are IQ above 85 and not being below 5'. Not to mention they feed you and give you a place to live. Basically NEET except you get to kill people or hopefully die on the battlefield somewhere in the middle east.
No no no....it should be real. And it should be for my goal...

Ahahah. Yeas yeas... The less people like you the better...war is a good thing when purpose is fucking great
I told you you could just join the military to express your hatred and in the event a war came your goals could be realized. You said "no no no" and that that wouldn't be part of your goal.

Fuck you.
actually maybe you just have extremely poor reading comprehension skills because I literally gave you advice that agreed with the goal your post was about. Get lost in a forest.

Last edited:
I told you you could just join the military to express your hatred and in the event a war came your goals could be realized. You said "no no no" and that that wouldn't be part of your goal.

Fuck you.
actually maybe you just have extremely poor reading comprehension skills because I literally gave you advice that agreed with the goal your post was about. Get lost in a forest.
Modern wars were devised in order to get rid of people with archaic brain structure that i do posses.Because society needs docile population.. But im not a pawn. It is me who should decide and direct.
Continue to eat your donuts asshole.

Modern wars were devised in order to get rid of people with archaic brain structure that i do posses.Because society needs dicile population.. But im not a pawn. It is me who should decide and direct.
Continue to eat your donuts asshole.
Alright buddy, just make a left down the street and you should find the disabled parking. Have a nice day.

Modern wars were devised in order to get rid of people with archaic brain structure that i do posses

Notice how you're holding two contradictory beliefs at the same time? This is called being retarded.

However, I am actually jealous of you, because disabled parking is usually the best.

war could cripple you as well