Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wanting to seriously be with white women is cucked (no matter if you're white or not)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
JFL at cucks thinking they are okay with getting with a white woman.
White foids are the biggest whores of all time of all races, and the worst wives (other than black women, but no one is going for them)

@gymletethnicel made a post about, and I think this on it's own deserved it's own post.

Essentially, being with a white woman in a serious relationship = willingly being a cuck and having 0 self respect.

Saying white woman is an oxymoron, because white woman are not actually women, they are white sheboons.
I don't want to argue whether Italian/Roman women are white or not, but I think this ancient Roman dude was spot on about women (especially white women) in general.

I get your point, but wouldn't it be kinda volcelish to refuse to date your own race?

I get your point, but wouldn't it be kinda volcelish to refuse to date your own race?
I mean like being in a serious relationship. I guess it's okay if you pump and dump her or just use her for sex.
Getting emotionally close is cucked.

Changed the title to include seriously JFL

they also fuck dogs, which is disgusting

No need for me to worry, white foids hate ethnics like me

Do slavic women considered white?

White foids are the biggest whores of all time of all races, and the worst wives (other than black women, but no one is going for them)
@gymletethnicel made a post about, and I think this on it's own deserved it's own post.
View attachment 365021
Essentially, being with a white woman in a serious relationship = willingly being a cuck and having 0 self respect.
Saying white woman is an oxymoron, because white woman are not actually women, they are white sheboons.
I don't want to argue whether Italian/Roman women are white or not, but I think this ancient Roman dude was spot on about women (especially white women) in general.
View attachment 365024
White foids have on average a much higher SMV compared to others races so they ask for more and put less efforts.
It's all about SMV. wtf is this thread for ?

What about jewish foids?

What's with people's fascination with white girls specifically? Why is it always white girls that get brought up?

What about jewish foids?
Only Abigail Shapiro
What's with people's fascination with white girls specifically? Why is it always white girls that get brought up?
Most attractive (on average) by far. Also the most predominant in most Western countries.

Albanian brides for purchase are still based but you need to have cash which essentially means that you are a betabuxxer.

How much?
I only know of market for Serbia, basically those young women are all Christians from North of Albania and they are raised very well, you pay the middleman who will set you up with some of them then you pay the family of one you choose. I think it ends up around 10 thousand Euros which isn't a small price in rural parts of Balkans but you need to have guarantees like income and roof above you, after you are set up then you can have kids with her.

More and more men from our villages and smaller towns opt for marrying them cause they want to have children and cause our women when they turn 18 just escape small places to big cities to get sociology degrees, suck dick in dorms and in some cases hide from their families that they had an abortion, those will not settle until mid 30s. Kek, you should see the butthurt of our women whenever you see this get reported in media and news sites.

Last edited:
Do slavic women considered white?
no
White foids have on average a much higher SMV compared to others races so they ask for more and put less efforts.
It's all about SMV. wtf is this thread for ?
dating apps debunk this.
The thread is because white women are especially bad compared to other races of women (minus black women).
awalt ur a retard lol, also if you could ascend with a white wimminz why wouldnt you
I said sating seriously, she will fuck chad, there is no ascension.
What about jewish foids?
not sure tbh

Last edited:
Most attractive (on average) by far. Also the most predominant in most Western countries.

That's an opinion though. Saying white girls are the most attractive on average by far is almost as bad as the idiots that say that incel means "men that are terrible".

That's an opinion though. Saying white girls are the most attractive on average by far is almost as bad as the idiots that say that incel means "men that are terrible".
What they mean is men that are genetically terrible, but that's all that matters do they don't even add that in the footnotes.

all of the white foids i've literally known were whores so why should i become a cuck

Cumskins in general are degenerate. White women just like all women are only good for pumping and dumping

Yes, you would be an absolute volcel of course.

Also most things he blames on specifically white women apply to many other women of different races too.

What's to say about white whores that hasn't already been said?
>Karens
>Dog fuckers
>bash their own men like no other women do
>Career over family
>cool wine aunt
The list goes on and on forevER

View attachment 365021

View attachment 365024

What a based man Cato was.

What a based man Cato was.
You're the only one that even commented on that part of that post, but yeah I definately agree.

Not like I would get the chance

White foids are the biggest whores of all time of all races
A literal whore would be more acceptable since she could make money and use it to feed our children so I can be a stay at home dad.

Instead I would call many foids "sub-whore" because they don't even get paid so they only reason they're fucking other men is disloyalty to husband.

Cumskins in general are degenerate. White women just like all women are only good for pumping and dumping
I hate cumskins. Screw their worshippers as well.

@ThoughtfulCel

I'm not attracted to white women that much. I prefer latinas. White women have the shortest shelf live as they age the fastest. They generally have paper thin lips, no ass or tits, and they're giga-sluts. I'm tired of sheeple ethnics obsessing over white women.

Instead of worshipping, how about r@pemaxx in meinkraft?
This is what all non whites should aspire to do. Strike fear into them. Remember they want you dead

This is what all non whites should aspire to do. Strike fear into them. Remember they want you dead
R@pe is always a solution to the cumskin foid problem

A literal whore would be more acceptable since she could make money and use it to feed our children so I can be a stay at home dad.

Instead I would call many foids "sub-whore" because they don't even get paid so they only reason they're fucking other men is disloyalty to husband.
never thought about it that way

never thought about it that way
it's like in Brave New World when she's just fucking guys to fit in so she doesn't get mindwiped but then lies about the other guy making her cum, fuck that