Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wanting to marry a virgin is "pedo vibes" according to those ran through roastbeef rotholes

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240630 073348 Reddit

But they'd give it up for Diesel and Rocky the Pitbull.

no logic goes into the thinking of an IT user.
so they think were all potential mass shooters..... but they still punch down on us and call us worthless?
they clearly haven't learned that it isn't smart to try and bully people who are unstable and have nothing.
all this tells me is that they haven't learned a GOD DAMN thing from the hundreds of times someone has gone ER.

so they think were all potential mass shooters..... but they still punch down on us and call us worthless?
they clearly haven't learned that it isn't smart to try and bully people who are unstable and have nothing.
all this tells me is that they haven't learned a GOD DAMN thing from the hundreds of times someone has gone ER.
and yes i know ur post wasn't about IT, but still.

Reddit treats foids like you are a god. I post one negative thing about obese foids and I get banned for days.

Least degenerate roasties

Pedophile and incel are their go-to insults for anything and everything.

They haven't even learned anything about life in general. There is no virtue in beating down on the less fortunate. But whatever, fuck em. :society:

Foids are allowed to prefer mutilated (circumcised) men but God forbid a man prefers a foid who hasn’t been ran through.

To them that's what a virgin female is... A kid.