Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting "Thicc women" is a cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
It's a cope for a lot of men living in the western world. These countries have a large population of overweight and obese women, so men delude themselves into believing that they actually huge booty thick women because that constitute most of what's available. I personally prefer average and skinny women and I'm latino. I'm not into this humongous booty shit. Thicc women are either fat or just a few twinkies away from being fat.

I know black dudes tend to like women with more meat but even average black girls a few decades looked like this:

F151b4ab14827bb92b3ed1139b1a4abb

Now look at this shit:

Unnamed

there's a thin line between thick and obese tbh

"Thicc" is just the normal female form but exaggerated, it doesn't include fat women. Very few women are capable of attaining this body type (large hips, butt, breast with little to no stomach fat ). It's a fantasy made by men, there is a clear distinction between fat women and actually thicc women.

It's just a trendy way of saying fat. And fat women have always been fapfuel to everyone except low T virgins who don't like the aesthetic and therefore irrationally think their dick wouldn't like them in the bedroom.

I hate thicc tbh looks fat and dont like it.

Foids don't exist, stop thinking about them

It's just a trendy way of saying fat. And fat women have always been fapfuel to everyone except low T virgins who don't like the aesthetic and therefore irrationally think their dick wouldn't like them in the bedroom.
Thoughts on these? -

Thic chicks are bloated but not fat. But i agree. Bloated foids are simply inferior.

Yeah never understood the hype regarding thick women I think if i fucked them my dick would look tiny in their big asses.Big ass=Suifuel

@op
@Guykild

It's over for high standard chadcels.

Looksfags is that way ->

That one in the center is amazing

JFL she even has "resting bitch face", hope she gets beaten by tyrone

Yeah, its just a "only a real man can handle this kind of body" kind of boast (for men and women), and you know what, I have to agree, I fucked a whore once (the only one I've fucked), way out of my size league, was "thicc", I could not do shit, and almost hurt my pelvis when she was in cow girl position slamming down onto me

It was ok, but damn, I really couldn't do shit, I'd much prefer a petite woman, next time I'm going petite, you can't really enjoy fucking a "thicc" woman if you aren't "equipped" with the dick size and strength to fuck her "properly"

I made a thread about this very thing:

I always find it funny when incel say shit along the lines of "I want a real "full bodied" woman" or "I don't want a woman with a little boys body"

Speaking as if they are fucking Chad or something lol, 9/10 they couldn't even properly fuck a woman with that body type (I say 9/10 because if you can (1/10), you are a fakecel)

If you have 6+ Inches and you are 6ft tall and strong enough to lift and man handle a thicc bitch, you aren't incel, you are a fakecel, you are literally above average in SO MANY FACETS

Last edited:
It's a cope for a lot of men living in the western world. These countries have a large population of overweight and obese women, so men delude themselves into believing that they actually huge booty thick women because that constitute most of what's available. I personally prefer average and skinny women and I'm latino. I'm not into this humongous booty shit. Thicc women are either fat or just a few twinkies away from being fat.

I know black dudes tend to like women with more meat but even average black girls a few decades looked like this:

View attachment 243367

Now look at this shit:

View attachment 243368
I like thick women. And that's not the average american fatty, but someone who has thick ass/legs but slim waist. It's natural to like that, women stores vital fatty acids in their lower body that is used for the baby. If you don't like them you're literally gay.

If you have 6+ Inches and you are 6ft tall and strong enough to lift and man handle a thicc bitch, you aren't incel, you are a fakecel, you are literally above average in SO MANY FACETS
Question: What about my friend who is 6 inches bone pressed, Physically strong, but he's only 5'9" (3 inches below 6'0"). He's a KHHV incel. Is he a fakecel?

Question: What about my friend who is 6 inches bone pressed, Physically strong, but he's only 5'9" (3 inches below 6'0"). He's a KHHV incel. Is he a fakecel?

Unless this dude has a 3/10 face, HE IS A FAKECEL

If he's white, he's a SUPER FAKECEL

A white guy with those stats, could not only go to SEA and ascend like @itsOVER, he could likely ascend by targeting ethnic women in his own country

Those are ridiculous stats, especially if he's white

Unless this dude has a 3/10 face, HE IS A FAKECEL

If he's white, he's a SUPER FAKECEL

A white guy with those stats, could not only go to SEA and ascend like @itsOVER, he could likely ascend by targeting ethnic women in his own country

Those are ridiculous stats, especially if he's white
My friend is sub5 and he's black. over

It all really comes down to the ass to waist ratio.
If the girl has a whole lot of ass and her waist isn't complementing it, then she's a fat fuck and isn't thick.

Lower waist circumference when compared to ass = thick
Higher waist circumference or same waist circumference when compared to ass = fat fuck

It's really this simple.

Last edited:
Thick- wide bones with low body fat.
Fat- whatever bones with high body fat.

Cucked opinion, I would love a gf with thick thighs, but that comes down to body shape, not being overweight.

"My preferences are fact anything otherwise is cope"

Go fuck yourself

IMG 20200423 043850

Yeah, its just a "only a real man can handle this kind of body" kind of boast (for men and women), and you know what, I have to agree, I fucked a whore once (the only one I've fucked), way out of my size league, was "thicc", I could not do shit, and almost hurt my pelvis when she was in cow girl position slamming down onto me

It was ok, but damn, I really couldn't do shit, I'd much prefer a petite woman, next time I'm going petite, you can't really enjoy fucking a "thicc" woman if you aren't "equipped" with the dick size and strength to fuck her "properly"

I made a thread about this very thing:

I always find it funny when incel say shit along the lines of "I want a real "full bodied" woman" or "I don't want a woman with a little boys body"

Speaking as if they are fucking Chad or something lol, 9/10 they couldn't even properly fuck a woman with that body type (I say 9/10 because if you can (1/10), you are a fakecel)

You fucked a fat bitch for free? Or was she a hooker?
:yes:

This is foid hamster level.

thicc is nothing more than a cope trying to justify hunting fatties because normal women's SMV is inflated beyond the stratosphere

1. I need a better angle as she looks like she could be fine and just the angle makes her look deformed.
2. She looks deformed.
3. She looks deformed.
4. I would fuck her easily.
5. She looks deformed.
See you in ban appeals

cow girl position slamming down onto me
:worryfeels: You have some balls, i herad that it can be dangerous for penis.
An underweight small guy like me would get his penis broken from that position tbh. Too bad its the only sex position i like :feels:

:worryfeels: You have some balls, i herad that it can be dangerous for penis.
An underweight small guy like me would get his penis broken from that position tbh. Too bad its the only sex position i like :feels:

Practice will make perfect, we'll just have fuck more whores then, oh well :feelsEhh:

She was careful though, when you think about it she was trying to be enthusiastic for my sake, this is why you tell them you are a virgin, so they'll actually try, tired of seeing idiot incels complaining about bad service, everytime you ask them if they told they whore they are a virgin they say they lied, why the fuck would you lie, literally trying to "save face" in front of someone about to put your cock in their mouth, retard logic, she's the one about to commit shameful acts JFL

Last edited:
I fucked a foid like #3 in a lucid dream a few days ago. Highly recommend.
It’s over
thicc is nothing more than a cope trying to justify hunting fatties because normal women's SMV is inflated beyond the stratosphere
This. They CANT get anything else other than fat pigs.

Nicely put

There's a difference between fat and "thicc". Doesn't matter thought, we're not getting either.

I don’t want a “thicc woman”

tbh they’re disgusting to me

I 100% agree. 75% of western women are either overweight or obese. Normie "men" really don't have a choice because normal weight and thin women are reserved for Chadlites and Chads, so normies are deluding themselves into thinking they actually prefer overweight women.
>60% body fat slobs are le thicc xDDD
These photoshopped fat blobs look disgusting IRL without clothes.
Are those foids fat to you? -
They're all angle-frauding overweight slobs who hide their stomach roles, but they're acceptable for modern standards. The only normal weight one is that bitch on the bed from behind. The second one (ricewhore) is photoshopped.

We all know what OP means. Normies are delusional and they spam "le thicc" on photos of fat slobs which validates them and increases their SMV.

Last edited:
I prefer skinny foids, like model-tier skinny, with narrow shoulders

tbh I prefer thick foids(or foids with a nice ass) but I dont mind soft foids(plus size but still shapely), but landwhales is disgusting

exp of what I mean by soft foid
Teja PAIG Reddy : PAIG
Ragalahari - Teja Reddy Ragalahari Exclusive Photo Shoot... | Facebook

tbh they’re disgusting to me
I don’t want a “thicc woman”
i like them skinny

I prefer skinny foids, like model-tier skinny, with narrow shoulders
this. skinny women= how they are supposed to look
jfl at mcdonalds worshippers in this thread. keep celebrating womens "thicc" "beauty" cucks :lul: