Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wanting a GF is Blue Pilled and Cucked

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Most people on here aren't truly based or even blackpilled. If you still want to offy-doofy after taking the blackpill, you're just an angry, failed simp at heart! I get teen love, but ascending after 25 is a giga myth, why would you want to LTR a used up toilet just to be her servant for life? TBH, I have never been interested in real romance or relationships even as a teen. I had obsessions with girls before, but it was based around sex and the social status and ego validation that comes with being seen with a girl, I never desired to die for a bitch or climb a mountain for one just to prove my "love" to her, fuck that. I mainly only care about myself and my own desires and have little interest in learning abou other people unless I find them interesting in some way.

not wanting intimacy with a foid is gay

I had obsessions with girls before, but it was based around sex and the social status and ego validation that comes with being seen with a girl, I never desired to die for a bitch or climb a mountain for one just to prove my "love" to her, fuck that. I mainly only care about myself and my own desires and have little interest in learning abou other people unless I find them interesting in some way.
he's just like me frfr

I had obsessions with girls before, but it was based around sex and the social status and ego validation that comes with being seen with a girl
failed normie ?

failed normie ?

not really. normies are simps that believe in taking a bullet for a bitch, and view just "talking" to "girls" as fun in itself and not something required in order to get sex.

Trying too hard. Stop