Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wanted to eat fast food I ordered by phone

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
So I entered the food place and the foid said hello to me but it isn't here you ordered your food sir she said so I said WTF and asked if there was another place selling same food and she said yest it's *********** but how the fuck could I know what is ************** so I asked where is it and guess what she said

HROARGU

like wtf bitch I asked her to repeat and she simply said

HROARGU

again back to my car trying to figure out what the fuck she meant so I drove to my favorite coffee place and

WTF the ************* was here just nearby, like it was always here, and IN ALL THESE YEARS I have never seen it like it passed by me totally unnoticed for years

my brain is totally fucked by alcohol

so I got in and finally took my now cold food I ordered here plus a cheap beer.

HROARGU the fuck is HROARGU tho

is this foid linguo ?

brutal HROARGU pill

No wtf is HROARGU I still don't know

So I entered the food place and the foid said hello to me but it isn't here you ordered your food sir she said so I said WTF and asked if there was another place selling same food and she said yest it's *********** but how the fuck could I know what is ************** so I asked where is it and guess what she said

HROARGU

like wtf bitch I asked her to repeat and she simply said

HROARGU

again back to my car trying to figure out what the fuck she meant so I drove to my favorite coffee place and

WTF the ************* was here just nearby, like it was always here, and IN ALL THESE YEARS I have never seen it like it passed by me totally unnoticed for years

my brain is totally fucked by alcohol

so I got in and finally took my now cold food I ordered here plus a cheap beer.

HROARGU the fuck is HROARGU tho

is this foid linguo ?
She was too lazy to give you proper instructions. Foids will only give their attention to their boyfriends or their "special" someone

She was too lazy to give you proper instructions. Foids will only give their attention to their boyfriends or their "special" someone
Yes that's what I thought. The total lack of empathy is really the main characteristic of the meme gender. But still, what did she mean anyway ? It was so fucking surreal tbh

Yes that's what I thought. The total lack of empathy is really the main characteristic of the meme gender. But still, what did she mean anyway ? It was so fucking surreal tbh
I have no idea, tbh. If you had an audio recording of the call then I would have a better understanding.

I have no idea, tbh. If you had an audio recording of the call then I would have a better understanding.
She was staring at me with empty eyes saying non sense like a bizarre prehistoric mammal tbh

I thought it was the kind of scenario where ppl have been turned into zombies and you're going to be eaten alive by surprise.

She was staring at me with empty eyes saying non sense like a bizarre prehistoric mammal tbh

I thought it was the kind of scenario where ppl have been turned into zombies and you're going to be eaten alive by surprise.
Maybe she didn't know how to correctly speak English.
Anyways, if you were a good looking chad she wouldn't have gave you that you empty and lifeless stare. She just doesn't like to serve incel looking customers. Ive been through this way too many times. Maybe she would try to flirt with you and give you her number. This is the sad reality of what chads experience. While incels like us are ignored