Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanted to buy some Drake albums on CD because le collector

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
but I read reviews on amazon
and they are all clean versions despite the parental advisory label
:feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelsree::lasereyes:

Oh. You Dislike clean music?

Well, Let's See Now....

Oh. You Dislike clean music?

Well, Let's See Now....

I dislike it because they censor words or replace them over the original
It ruins the flow of the song

Also based Willie D poster
underrated :feelsmusic:

Download it from pirate bay or use youtube to mp3 converter and burn it to a blank cd

Download it from pirate bay or use youtube to mp3 converter and burn it to a blank cd
can't find active pirate bay links, plus don't want malware
I could use youtube to mp3 converter but it will take a long time

Wanted to buy some Drake albums​

Reminder that I am the architect responsible for the high school shooting which hospitalized Drake back in 2004

Drake and Rick

Rick gets all the credit but he wouldn't have had that breakdown without my trucel gang of thugs pushing him over the edge by smushing him into his locker and humiliating him in front of foids :chad:

Rick

He answered the call to violence: we made him a better hero, and ultimately even though a Chad did him in after he crippled a Tyrone, he ascended into godhood as an immortal ghost that not even Jay and Silent Bob can defeat.

Gotta get that classic comeback season :yes:

S l1600 1

I was the guy stuffed into a nearby locker by the school Chads. They didn't find me until a day after the shooting.
remember downloading this degrassi episode off limewire in sept 2006. it was when i first got high speed internet and was goin crazy with shit lol. the quality was so horrible like not even 144p lol

hell I remember watching degrassi in sept 2002 lol, entertaining teen drama

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back