Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Want to watch the new Deadpool movie but..

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
Fuck I have no friends as my last friend moved to LA and will be there for a couple years and I refuse to go to the theaters to get mogged by normies unless I have other friends with me but I will have to sit alone if I really want to see that movie.

Just watch it on a free site

Fuck I have no friends as my last friend moved to LA and will be there for a couple years and I refuse to go to the theaters to get mogged by normies unless I have other friends with me but I will have to sit alone if I really want to see that movie.
just watch the movie you wont see the normies in the dark when you focus on the big screen, dont let normies ruin the fun

I would go with you if I lived in cuckafornia

I would go with you if I lived in cuckafornia
He's saying he doesn't live there, his friend is the one who does. Jfl
Also what a bargain, you two meet IRL after talking on the forum and the taller of the two will mog the other. Or you are a serial killer. Or any other kind of trouble that comes from human interaction.

Go at night plus it’s been a few days cinema shouldn’t be that packed

He's saying he doesn't live there, his friend is the one who does. Jfl
Also what a bargain, you two meet IRL after talking on the forum and the taller of the two will mog the other. Or you are a serial killer. Or any other kind of trouble that comes from human interaction.
He lives there to lol.

He's confirmed it in other threads

He lives there to lol.

He's confirmed it in other threads

don't mind me from now on, I'm an aspie retard

ask lonelysince2006 to play it for friday movie night

reminds me of wade wilson

Deadpool was only funny in the Wolverine Origins movie

>Watching movies
Most movies nowadays are gay and jewish. Watch Europa The Last Battle

smoke your thc vape while watching it