Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Want to squeeze growing boobies of cute teen girl

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Life is not of full meaning without it, other things not giving enough joy, and now my dick got hard only for thinking about boobs of cute teen girl, need to fap

Kania

IT will touch this

IT gonna have a field day

Would be nice...
I can only imagine how they feel which is probably nothing like real life but better.

Fapped to video of some cunt masturbating and fappy music playing

Put me in the screencap IT

Reminder that IT is filled with convicted child molesters.

WTF BRO TEENGIRLS ARE ALL INNOCENT ANGELS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX IS :soy: :soy: :soy:

WTF BRO TEENGIRLS ARE ALL INNOCENT ANGELS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX IS :soy: :soy: :soy:
YOU PEDOPHILE INKWELL! POST PUBESCENT TEEN GIRLS ARE TODDLERS AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO READ!!!

YOU PEDOPHILE INKWELL! POST PUBESCENT TEEN GIRLS ARE TODDLERS AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO READ!!!
Over then, for my nice dream to have childwaifu who virgin, but knows what to do in bed because studied Kamasutra :cryfeels:

Over then, for my nice dream to have childwaifu who virgin, but knows what to do in bed because studied Kamasutra :cryfeels:
In Ancient Greece, 30 year old men married 14/15 year olds

maybe go to your local school and search there for lolis

boobs of cute teen girl

want to pet cute loli and teach her about antisemitism while kissing her neck :feelsbadman: