Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Want to see what you really look like?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Take a video of yourself on your phone or laptop moving around and talking a bit, make sure to look the camera right in the lens. Doesn't have to be long, maybe just a minute or two.

Do you feel like killing yourself? I sure do. Like holy shit, how could God have made me so ugly. We did he do this to me?

Edit: The reason I say video is because a mirror is deceiving. You are so used to seeing yourself in that particular lighting and angle that you are desensitized to it. Taking a video of yourself let's you see how others see you.

Last edited:
Good idea. I'll try and see it.

Another good one are mirrors in dressing rooms where you can see yourself from angles behind too, absolute suifuel

Not tonight, old friend.

Hey there beautiful ;) :heart:

Pretty smart idea

I have noticed if i am tired i look way worse and if i drink a lot of water and it makes me bloated.

I've done this many times, I already know, I've accepted it. I'm not going to do it again just for the sake of torturing myself.

I've done that before and I was so appalled that I felt like I needed to become a hermit and never show my face to the world.

What about a mirror?
I look exactly the same in a video as in a mirror.

Havent done that but there are days i took 100 pics of myself from different angles

I don't think I even want to know that tbh.

Try recording audio and listening to your voice

it's OK. Your ugly from the outside but beautiful from inside. This forum is the only true place where personality truly matters.

it's OK. Your ugly from the outside but beautiful from inside. This forum is the only true place where personality truly matters.
Cope. Your profile pic makes a massive difference in how you're regarded on any forum including this one. It's why so many of us have cute anime girls as profile pics.

I honestly look like a massive faggot regardless.

I look OK in motion surprisingly. Also group photos are good way to compare yourself to others.

No thanks,I'm gonna keep taking photos of myself in perfect lighting and with a closed mouth.

Nope. I hate my own looks and will never do this.

Some things are better left unseen.

The reason I say video is because a mirror is deceiving. You are so used to seeing yourself in that particular lighting and angle that you are desensitized to it. Taking a video of yourself let's you see how others see you.
Like tears in rain

Don’t take photos of myself so nah

Mirror is better, camera only has one eye and lens distortion.

Take a video of yourself on your phone or laptop moving around and talking a bit, make sure to look the camera right in the lens. Doesn't have to be long, maybe just a minute or two.

Do you feel like killing yourself? I sure do. Like holy shit, how could God have made me so ugly. We did he do this to me?

Edit: The reason I say video is because a mirror is deceiving. You are so used to seeing yourself in that particular lighting and angle that you are desensitized to it. Taking a video of yourself let's you see how others see you.
It is ugly anyway

The lens is distorting you though. If you really want to know what you look like, then go to a place, where there are 2 mirrors next to each other. My bathroom cabinet has them. You need to angle them. Look between them and if you see an image of your face, that you can't look into the eyes and is flipped from your usual you, that's you.

Or look for a "true mirror" app. Important: Dont forget to smile and show your teeth. ;)

I did this at work last year in the bathroom. I was so shocked at how ugly I was that I spent a whole hour in there re-recording myself. I came out and my boss yelled at me for taking too long.